I Love Drinktracker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Love Drinktracker!

Hi guys. Truth be told, I really should be abstaining completely from alcohol. The crap has cost me so much in life! But knowing myself, and KNOWING at this point in time I cannot completely quit, I have found that drink tracker really helps me alot in moderating my drinking! I find that it holds me more responsible and gives me a physical chart that I am able to compare my drinking patterns, and is a tool to improve on. I also really enjoy the companionship of the others on there, I feel like we are all in this together!

To the guys on drink tracker with all the big 0's! Congratulations you INSPIRE all of us!

Have a great weekend guys!!!!!
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

I Love Drinktracker!

That's awesome & reminds me....I forgot to start June. Ugh where's my brain! Brain cells on vacation!
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

I Love Drinktracker!

You're right Overit,
      It's a great tool,
      which reminds me............

Comment

I Love Drinktracker!

what is drink tracker?
        "It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required."

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I Love Drinktracker!

Hello justme,
          If you go to the tvery top of the first page that you see when you get here, DrnkTracker is highlighted in blue, or you'll find it near the bottom of the forum's index.
          I hope that helped you.

Comment

I Love Drinktracker!

Hi Popeye,

can I be your Olive Oyl or have you got a mrs Oyl indoors? !!!!!! LOL :H
            Anyway I must join drink tracker it will keep me on track as I am always getting sidetracked !!

Is that enough 'tracks?'
            I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
            I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

I Love Drinktracker!

From MWO's FAQ:

DrinkTracker is an online tool to help you achieve your drinking goals, whether that goal is complete abstinence or moderation. It's a way to hold yourself accountable and to see your progress over the month, along with the progress of other members who sign up for it. You can select to publish the results online with other members or keep them private.
              To use DrinkTracker, scroll to the bottom of the home page and visit the ?Tools? forum. Log on with your regular username and password.
              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

I Love Drinktracker!

I definitely find drinktracker helpful. I am trying to have 18 AF days this month. I already mapped out the month. I left all the days that I have plans blank and one day a week and one day each the weekend blank (to be filled in later). Then I filled in 18 AF days. It allows me the opportunity for an attainable goal. (I hope!) Good luck everyone.

Julie

Comment

I Love Drinktracker!

Overit, Drinktracker is largely what made me see in black and white how much I was drinking and in part, based on 3 months worth of solid accurate printouts, I am now abs and really happy about it.

At first, I didn't like the thought of being without alcohol in my life forever more, but now it's a different story. If you're honest with it and use it based on standard drinks so you can compare apples to apples for yourself, it's a great tool. The more tools the better to beat alcohol addiction!

Have fun!
                  Scoobs
                  :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

I Love Drinktracker!

One of the greatest joys in my life since joining MWO is seeing that row of perfect zeros at the end of each month... Its a great tool in helping you to achieve your goals..

I would like to add though that for the first six months or so I would religiously fill the drink tracker in every day, now I have reached the stage where I will forget to fill it in for a couple of days and I take that as a good sign, it means I'm not thinking of alcohol every day, WHOOPPEE..
                    A F F L..
                    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Working...
                    X