What`s your opinion, guys???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star...I remember the first time I left the grocery and was ablt to pass the isle without buying wine...I posted here as well...some may remember how excited I was...you are on your way. Baby steps...but a step indeed. Keep it up!!!!! Good for you!!!

Comment

Good for you Star. Cutting down by half is a huge step. Huge! Kudos to you.
      If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Well done my dear!
        Meow-Meow
        MonaKitty

Comment

Great start. Irish has helped many, love her.
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Half is never nothing!

Star, I too have taken said same baby steps, giant leaps, huge rebounds, and baby steps again, then oopsies, and "whew's"..... I'm so proud of us all, this is a great day! It's NOT easy, I've said its not for sissies, and it surely isn't....its a struggle....I will say, that every single "break" is cause for patting ourselves on the back, and feeling great....self respect is huge when you "do good"....and make some headway....and you NOT going for more, is HUGE....I still feel like a hero if I don't put a bottle in the grocery cart, and I'm going for AF/mods kinda together....half the intake is a biggie, you are on the right track, well done!
            "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

One more little thing...

I am a true believer in baby steps. I always loved it when people encouraged me that way. but something tells me this is way more than a baby step, because this one bottle a night pattern was so ingrained and you were so despairing about it and yet you somehow broke it.

maybe you feel more connected and empowered, whatever it is, get more of it!

Comment

Hi Starlight,
                Reading your post today has really cheered me up. You have felt success and it feels great. I totally agree with Nancy. One step at a time. But you have certainly taken that.

You can do this.:l
                Enough is enough

Comment

Working...
                X