Where words fail, music speaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where words fail, music speaks

i wanted to make a thread where we can post music that helps us, inspires us, tells our stories good and bad, songs that keep us going, make us laugh, cry. You get the idea. My hope is we get a 'musical toolbox' kind of thing going.

I'm gonna kick it off with this...

Great idea Shambles!

Here is mine...

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Comment

Just because this gets me going in the morning...

Comment

HAD to include this one....

Comment

Comment

Wha....Reggie???? I just come here to comment on your posts and they're gawn.

Shame. I really enjoyed both of those. Love everything by Tom Waits.

This is MY thread and I DEMAND you put them back!

Comment

Anyway, good idea to put titles in the posts, rather than just the links, then they can be skipped over if they're not to people's tastes. Clever lad you are!

Comment

:welldone:

I like you find it very helpful to listen to songs that others might find a bit...erm...triggering? Maybe we can put up a warning for such songs in the post. For example...

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds: Thirsty Dog- about apologising for being a fruitcake probably when drunk and/or high.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie

Lets call this the shandy song hey shams

Tom Waits - "Hell Broke Luce"

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Oh yes!!

Comment

Working...
                    X