Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARMY..................week beginning 14th September 2015!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dreams are metaphors arent they?

Comment

Originally posted by roxane View Post
      dreams are metaphors arent they?
      What does that mean Rox ?

Comment

not literal.

Comment

Apparently we can programme our subconscious while we sleep to get what we want .
          Just discovered too Wayne Dyer died & I didn't know.
          Loved that man's books & teachings....

Comment

i cant right click him. who is he?

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
              he says all wise things and shite --- well he used to....
              oh him!!!.................no, none the wiser.

Comment

I dunno --- but it horrified me it was so vivid --- even debated in the dream about how upset I was or not about losing all my sober time...
                i dont know if im odd, if im in denial or just dont remember but i havent had a drinking dream. sounds horrendous molly.

Comment

I dunno --- but it horrified me it was so vivid --- even debated in the dream about how upset I was or not about losing all my sober time...
                  Amazing how real it all seems! I haven't had one in a long time. In a way I like them - good reminders. A lifetime ago when I had to quit eating gluten, I had the same type of dreams. I would eat a cookie or something like that in my dream and then wake up almost in tears, knowing how sick I was going to be for the next several days. It is interesting that feeling sick from gluten was a 100% deterrent for me but feeling equally (but differently) sick from drinking didn't stop me. From the gluten thing, I knew I have a lot of will power so I knew it wasn't that. I just didn't understand the awful power of addiction, I guess.

Sweet dreams tonight, Army.

Comment

Evening..
                    one of those mad busy days, only checking in now. afternoon tea (v posh) and the host went to a lot of trouble with the cucumber and fruit Pimms. I was dismissed when I said I was driving, as 'there's hardly any alcohol in it'. (Well that's what Shambles probably thought with the half a shandy!!!) I got my tonic water in the end. Victory.
                    Peer pressure and making excuses when all eyes are on you.. stress! I had a backup excuse, bi ullamh (be prepared in Irish), as you guys suggested a long time ago.

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                    Apparently we can programme our subconscious while we sleep to get what we want .
                    Just discovered too Wayne Dyer died & I didn't know.
                    Loved that man's books & teachings....
                    I downloaded a subliminal CD/sound thingy when I started this back in July. No idea if it helped, but I did listen to it and fall asleep to it. Impossible to measure though.
                    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Satz, loved your welcome post this morning.

Comment

haha, same with myself Molly. I only have one 'posh' friend. It is very civilised though.. and getting more popular in places.

Comment

Missed you post there about your friend Molly. Horrendous.. poor thing. You can walk away from a violent husband/partner, but you son?? There's no easy answer. Has she support?

Comment

Ah no.. some people seem to get way more than they're fair share of shit. Hope she's not a problem drinker too

Comment

Night Molls.

Comment

Tiptoes into the barracks.............. to tuck you in and wish you night night and mind the bed bugs don't bite........click..........
                                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X