Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARMY..................week beginning 14th September 2015!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening Jc glad all went well at the dentist. Its nice to treat urself now and then. Not sure what happened Roxy but I thought it wasn't letting my post go tru so I copied it and and didn't hit send the 2nd time. Then I went back to beginning and pasted on a new quick send and just noticed the 1st one did send. Not sure if i'm explaining it well but it was something like that. lol.

Comment

I had to look up double negative...........I'm a bit dim. I'm still not sure.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

im not either.

Comment

Just for today is another one I like and say often. Is there trouble making some where on the forum? I didn't notice anything I sometimes read other treads. I agree roxy lets be nice to one another why stir up trouble.

Comment

evening all.

dogs gone lame now.

Comment

Try the med threads as well, they're at it hammer and tongs over there.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by roxane View Post
                evening all.

dogs gone lame now.
                As in he's limping......has he been a bit over exuberant.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

running around over a ploughed field. i hope its just that. ive checked his foot. never happened before, not been prone.

Comment

If its muscular you'll probably have to keep on his lead for a bit. When Bess had a strain in one of her back legs, we had to keep her on her lead for a week. Blooming nightmare as she's still as bouncy as 2 year old.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

i'll see how he is tomorrow. he doesnt usually go bonkers anymore but he got a scent and came back with a cow bone. what it was doing in the middle of a field which had manure ploughed into it i cant imagine. he must have tweeked himself on the uneven ground. i tell you my heart sank when i saw him limping just now.

Comment

i have earache as well.

well done on the filling btw. thats a big deal.

Comment

Know the feeling, Rox, I immediately thought arthritis with Bess as when Dylan was about 11ish he started showing signs.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

yes, especially the back legs, labs are notorious for bad hips.

Comment

Well if we won the lottery we could get to take them to see the Super Vet.:happy2:
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

he could look at me at the same time, might get better treatment. more timely at least.

Comment

Working...
                                X