Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARMY..................week beginning 14th September 2015!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part time Molly. GReat post there to Nora.
    Its funny, everyone gives different advise and a variety stick in my head that I keep repeating like a mantra, brainwashing myself. Yours is: off the table, not an option. And others, its images/stories that I can relate to, planing and learning how to behave when under pressure. There are loads.
    Mrs A makes me want to put on my runners!

Weathers supposed to stay fine till Sunday over here.
    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie
      Love ya Mrs A you the best
      pissed off about stuff happening here
      makes me wanna chew me arm off!!
      Fusking ADDY EVE11 what a sham she is
      Shams Ill post on ya music thread
      any way i should calm down right Rox?
      yeah.

Comment

Evening army. I also have a few AA slogans I like and repeat keep it simple, let go let god, and this too shall pass are some that come to mind. Wow i'm tired just reading your day whizzy you have great energy I need to get off my butt and walk more or get to auqa fit at the pool I do need the exercise as I find this time around i'm not losing any weight by giving up the grog. I think I might be eating too much sweet stuff choc cookies and some cake but not stuffing myself daily but exercise and cutting down not out some of the junk might help shift some stubborn Ibs and tone up a bit. Went to Dundrum SC earlier today just for a change. I didn't buy much there pop socks navy slippers and a light up home wall art thing in Pennys then treated myself to Benefit mascara the one that a big seller here and Uk and supposed to give lovely full eye lashes. Cost me 26e but came with a push up eye liner and sample size of eye make up remover. Must be mad but its a long time since I bought expensive mascara I used to buy hypnose by Lanecomb but i'll give this one a try tomorrow. Nackerd now so off to get dinner be back later.

Comment

I guess I missed it. But, Addy (Eve11) has always been very nice & supportive and helpful to me. I certainly don't think that she deliberately wanted to say something hurtful to anyone.

Anyway - wanted to say thanks again for all the advise and thoughts. Very helpful information.
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Evening army. I also have a few AA slogans I like and repeat keep it simple, let go let god, and this too shall pass are some that come to mind. Wow i'm tired just reading your day whizzy you have great energy I need to get off my butt and walk more or get to auqa fit at the pool I do need the exercise as I find this time around i'm not losing any weight by giving up the grog. I think I might be eating too much sweet stuff choc cookies and some cake but not stuffing myself daily but exercise and cutting down not out some of the junk might help shift some stubborn Ibs and tone up a bit. Went to Dundrum SC earlier today just for a change. I didn't buy much there pop socks navy slippers and a light up home wall art thing in Pennys then treated myself to Benefit mascara the one that a big seller here and Uk and supposed to give lovely full eye lashes. Cost me 26e but came with a push up eye liner and sample size of eye make up remover. Must be mad but its a long time since I bought expensive mascara I used to buy hypnose by Lanecomb but i'll give this one a try tomorrow. Nackerd now so off to get dinner be back later.

Comment

Oops seems I posted twice not sure how this happened but its been acting on me lately and is a bit slow anyway i'n repeating myself or going mad lol.

Comment

Evening Army - bit of commotion today ?
                off for a read back

Comment

that is odd foxy, was it still in the quick reply box?

i dont know reggie but he does seem to get bees in his bonnet from time to time. can get rude and personal which i think is unnecessary.

glad you find some posts helpful nora and that youre feeling ok today.

Comment

Hello, hello , hello

Alls well at the dentist..........even managed a small filling without numbing..........and for someone who used to be a dental phobe that is massive.

Bought myself a new top for being such a good girl...........we're going to a wedding do Saturday night so its my treat. Luckily its at a local hotel so if or should I say when it starts getting 'noisy' already told Mr JC I'll be leaving him with our pals and coming home.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Has anyone done .............just for today. One of my faves.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                        Has anyone done .............just for today. One of my faves.
                        what?

Comment

Its an AA phrase and NA phrase.

Just for today.............I won't drink/use.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ah right.

why cant we all be nice to each other?

Comment

sorry, off topic......................... either do, or not. there is no try.............................i havent got the hang of this i dont think.

Comment

wait, is that a double negative?

Comment

Working...
                                X