Total humiliation and shame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys thanks to all of you. Brandy I am sure the church thing will be ok. I am physically feeling better but still not 100%, what a terrible reminder of what I had done.

I don't think I suppressed much, I think I was a ticking time bomb because I worry about things before they even happen. I was so stressed out about that week with everything going on that I overdid it and also took a sleeping pill, or maybe more than one who knows, because I don't remember! I know I must have been thinking I could really have a good time that night because I had no work the next day, in-laws were gone, and my hubby was going to be off from work the next day. I think I planned a crazy night that got crazier than I ever imagined, frankly. uch:
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Wow, I just must have missed this thread, sorry thta happened camper...I have had a more than a few crazy things happen myself , wow that is scary though. I am glad oyu are okay.

Vic
      It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
      James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

it's okay

Happy Camper, it will all be okay. You have to remember that your relatives don;t know how hard it is for you on a regular day. That you have held it together on their visit is major!! It is very difficult on a normal day for normal people, of which we are NOT!! Q:h
        The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

I have lots of lovely Mother in law stories, she is lovingly known on this site as Fat Ass. mean but true. Nothing against her ass.

She used to have a stained glass thingy hanging in a window next to the front door so my poor father in law would know what kind of mood she was in. It would be pointed in a certain direction for her mood. That is my MIL.
          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

happycamper68;147749 wrote: I have lots of lovely Mother in law stories, she is lovingly known on this site as Fat Ass. mean but true. Nothing against her ass.

She used to have a stained glass thingy hanging in a window next to the front door so my poor father in law would know what kind of mood she was in. It would be pointed in a certain direction for her mood. That is my MIL.
            I hate those things.. not only are they tacky, but why buy one? I'll never understand people I don't think.

Comment

Happy, Your MIL and mine seperated at birth? My is legendary! Never a kind word..For anyone.. EVER!! My husband just says she's miserable and wants everyone else to be too. Then he adds that's why I left home at 18. We are buying a her a house for pity's sake! She said that or I'll just come live with you. She said it as a supposed joke. It was no joke!
              UGH!!
              Smiles for you though Happy. Have a great week!
              Mar

Comment

Oh Happycamper I cried after reading your post. It seems we all have been there. I'm just glad you are okay.

Hope you are feeling better!
                Hugs ~
                Happier

Comment

My MIM, sucks so badly, that my husband decided he was going to "divorce" himself from her. We haven't spoken to her in years, and she doesn't even give a shit!
                  I guess I got lucky!
                  I worry about being a MIM myself someday.
                  I was given advise from an old wise woman once on being a good MIM.
                  She said, "Keep your mouth shut, and your pocket book open".
                  Camper, sure hope you are feeling better.
                  You are so oo loved here at MWO.
                  Meow-Meow
                  MonaKitty

Comment

HappyCamper I hope you are doing better today. We have all had stories like that to tell, ones we wish didn't happen! You are much loved here and I can see many hugs have come your way. Well, here comes another one!!!
                    Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Working...
                    X