• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what I thought it stood for. :harhar:
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Pauly - glad you made it thru the day. Now, let's make it thru Friday with a happy smile.
      Hubby made me mad last night. I started to get upset but I just put on my headphones and rolled over and went to sleep. Must have been something in the air - made both our hubbies act like jerks. :cuss:
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

That's funny Nora cuz hubs was in a pissy mood last night and I text my friend saying he needed a "manpon" cuz he was so grumpy,she said hers too so maybe there was something in the air
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Mama its Walking Dead show
          AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
          As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Little Blue Pill... Yes I am familiar with it as I use it as my ace in the hole when playing checkers... :welldone:lease:
            AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
            As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Busy day today...I went to the job center and killed time before my hair cut to visit a pet supply shop that I like. The owner picks up rescue kittens/cats and if I wasn't living in my friend's basement, I'd have taken home this little lady...

Comment

She's cute Fen I was pretty busy too,went to 99 cent store and spent$44 bux!! Then went to Target to early Christmas shop and of course bought myself jeans,a sweater and a shirt,I can never shop for others and not get myself something

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
                  She's cute Fen I was pretty busy too,went to 99 cent store and spent$44 bux!! Then went to Target to early Christmas shop and of course bought myself jeans,a sweater and a shirt,I can never shop for others and not get myself something
                  Holy frijoles, what did you get at the 99. cent store?! :happy2:

I hear you about shopping...I've been pretty cautious because of the upcoming divorce, but none of my sweaters fit me any longer, except for one. : ( I lost fifteen pounds during this whole debacle.

Comment

I've heard of the divorce diet Fen,99 cent store reels me in cuz I keep throwing crap in the cart,grrr

Comment

Aww fen, she's cute! I'm sure your hair looks nice too.
                      Nora, sorry hubs made you mad last night. Hope things are better today.
                      Pauly, glad you go through today. I know anxiety creeps up on me out of the blue too. Thankfully it does pass but sometimes it takes longer than others.
                      Rusty are you home this weekend?
                      Dottie, busy as usual. I've never done a 10k, not sure I'd want too. We will stick to 5ks for now,
                      Mama, what happened with the water damage. Did you get that all fixed up.
                      FT good to hear from you.
                      Skendall anything new by you? Making and progress with the sale on the house?
                      Raining here today, finally! Heard from Erin, they arrived London safely. Good day at work. My previous coworker stopped in today. We spent some time catching up. I have missed her. We are going out to lunch soon. Just hanging with the boys watching tv. Have a good one!

Comment

I know I'm an alcoholic cuz me and Brady just got back from the gas station and 3 guys were in front of us buying 1 tall can each!! Who the hell does that?

Comment

Oh my gosh, Pauly! I know. Right? What's the point of one beer? Pretty sad.
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Fen - cute kitty. How's it going on the career front? Have you talked to anyone? Any suggestions or leads?

Dottie - it's good that you're having fun.

FT - you did make me laugh.
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Liz - I completely missed your post. I didn't mean to ignore you. Nice that you are getting some rain. We might get some on Sunday. We have our fingers crossed. I hope that Erin has a wonderful time.

Hubby & I are watching Netflix. I'm just hanging out playing on my Kindle. I can't really read because TV is so loud so I'm just playing.

Hope everyone is having a great evening.
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good Morning Friends,

I am off early this morning for Washington, DC. I will be in VA this weekend, spending time with my nephew and his family. He is a Major in the Marine Corps and was just presented with a meritorious award for protecting our country, among other things. He's only 36 years old and I am so proud of him! I haven't seen him in about 4 years so this will be fun. I am working in Alexandria, VA all next week. It looks like the hurricane has gone out to sea so that's good. :-)

Pauly-you absolutely cracked me up when you said your husband your husband needed a "manpon."

Fenny-cute kitty! I hope you can get a kitty soon. I feel so badly for you.

Mama-I know you're working your butt off at this job and I know you didn't ask for my opinion, but here's my two cents anyway, LOL: As I have mentioned before, a lot of companies really make the first year of work grueling for a new employee because they want to see if you can cut it. They want to weed out the strong employees from the weak. I think once you get this first year behind you, things will even out a little on the workload and you won't be working these long hours, etc. The grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side. Just sayin You know I'm always looking out for you.:hug:

Liz-so glad CJ had a chance to go back to London! Lucky girl. I bet you miss her, though.

Nora-I think you're wise to stay in your job for right now. You have A LOT going on in your life right now and looking for a new job is SO stressful!

Hello to everyone else I have missed. I have to run to the airport. Have a great weekend, everybody!

Comment

Working...
                                X