No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time - October 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mom passed the test, thank god! She was so stressed out, I was afraid she'd screw herself up. She'd been saying hourly novenas. I get a year's reprieve.

I have a job interview in a bit...

Comment

WooHoo fen!!!
      Off to visit dad. It is his 87th birthday....and I hope he remembers me....sigh
      Gym after that then see Jon....
      Back later.
      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Liz - there you are!!!! I was wondering if you were still very sick. :hug: :hug: :hug:
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Fen - good luck today. What type of job? I'm so glad that your Mom passed the test. I was thinking about you all day yesterday. I'm sure that was a huge load off your mind.

Dots - I hope that your Dad has a good birthday. I hope that he remembers you. :hug:

Mama - sending big, big hugs.
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Aww, Nora, I don't know what happened but for some reason I can't sign in without great difficultly.
            Fen, glad mom passed the test! Good luck on the job interview. Gotta get dinner hopefully I can get back on later.

Comment

Ok so something is definitely off with me and my computer. Usually I can just post but the last few days I've been having trouble. Hubs and I are getting ready for our getaway on Saturday. We having been watching baseball, which we never do! I don't hate it! Hope to post more tomorrow. Love you all!

Comment

Hey Liz - I hate that you're having problems getting on. I wish I knew what could be causing that. I hope that you're feeling better. Hope you & hubby have a great time.

Fen - How did the interview go?

Pauly - how's it going? How is the weather now? I've been thinking about you.
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Liz, did you try a different puter? Just wondering if the one you normaly use got hacked or has a virus?
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Yes I tried on my phone. I did get on but everything there just looks so different,
                    I have to log in every time now, even if I'm just navigating the threads. Any clue as to why?

Comment

Good Morning Friends,

Liz-I have to log in EVERY single time, too...it's very annoying. Where are you and your husband going for your getaway? Weren't you going on a cruise?

Pauly-how are you doing? Is your mom still coming for a visit?

Fen-what kind of job did you interview for yesterday? Also, huge CONGRATS to your mom...and I know you're modest and you won't say it, so I will.....SHE PASSED BECAUSE OF ALL THE TIME YOU TOOK WITH HER.:yay::hug: Daughter of the Year goes to you, Fen!

Dottie-I hope your dad remembered you on his b-day. That must be so hard on you.

Skendall-did you shop for a car yesterday?

Mama-you have incredible stamina to put the hours in that you do.

Nora-I am not qualified but I have a new company in Oklahoma that has the aerospace certificate, too. This ought to be interesting...not til next year, though. Are you using your new/used recliner? :-) I'd be snoozing in that thing in no time...looks so comfy!!

I am home...and the paperwork NEVER ends. I WILL take a lake path walk today, though. Couldn't fit it in yesterday.

Big hellos to anyone I've missed. I'm off to the gym. Happy Thursday!!!

Comment

Hi Steppers! Sorry if I don't acknowledge everyone when I post, but I try to read every post when I stop by.

Liz and Rusty, I'm not sure what you mean by having to log in every time? I know the auto logout can be a pain sometimes, but I understand the need for it as well, bandwidth is expensive. If I'm just cruising around reading the threads I stay logged in, but if I'm typing a long reply and staying in the "reply box" for long periods, or if I go outside for a smoke etc. I get logged off. You shouldn't get logged off if you are continually changing pages.

After Zach did the "forum upgrades" this past time, the mobile site turned ugly, at least on an IPhone it did, mine anyway lol. I pm'ed Zack about it, so it's wait and see. I find I get better results pm'ing Zack rather than emailing the help desk!

Have a great one, every one! :hug:
                        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hi Cowboy, thanks for the info.

Waiting for cableman, cool and sunny day out.
                          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

just home...I posted earlier from my phone but I don't think it worked.
                            Same ole here..working my butt off but finding gratitude in having a job.
                            I tried to call in yesterday since I was exhausted, but had to go in for 4 hours.
                            The boys and Bret and Nana are fine and Mommy is just pooped.
                            I love you all....off to read back
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

YAY Fenny - your mom passed!!
                              Rusty you amaze me!
                              Sorry about the trouble logging in Lizz....I gave up on my phone
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Great to see you mama, glad everyone is fine. Hugs to you.
                                Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
                                X