Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to log in under my previous name. Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to log in under my previous name. Help!

Hi there, can anyone give me any suggestions as to how I can retrieve my old log in? I was on here for 6 years previously but since the changes to the website I have been unable to log in under my old name.

Is there anyone who I can pm to help me? Any moderators etc? I have written to the help desk but not had any reply

Many thanks guys and gals :heartbeat:

starty, pm zack, one of the site technicians, he should be able to help.. zmenchhofer
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Also, I have noticed that if I log on fresh (without several password tries) my name auto populates first....then check the LOG ON BOX and your password will autofill also. Maybe try that! Good luck!
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Thank you! I will try those ideas

Comment

Working...
        X