Happy birthday Byrdie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday Byrdie

Just to wish Byrdie a happy birthday today...yep some may relate the 31st to Halloween or trick or treat ......but for folks on here its the birthday of one of our stalwart members....a lot of us owe her big time..me included...so on behalf of us all..wishing you all the best and have a great day...
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Bryd Bryd Bryd, have the happiest of birthdays. I wish i could meet you in person one day to thank you for helping me along the way. Who knows what life will bring, never thought it would give me sobriety. Much love today and always. xxxxxxx
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Happy Birthday, Byrdie! I hear people all over the world are getting dressed up to celebrate with you :wink:. I hope you've made yourself a very special cake. Much love and appreciation, NS

Comment

Happy Birthday Byrdie!! You are such a special,lovely person who has never given up on me,much love and enjoy your day
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy Birthday to you, Byrdie!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BYRDIE!!!!

AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Byrdie!!

You were one of the first to welcome me to MWO and for that I'll be forever grateful!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Happy birthday dear lady! X

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Byrdie, I'm in the wee stages here, but in the short time I've been here you've held a mirror up to me so I could see that I am in the same place I was 4 months ago, which was huge, okay? You've provided encouragement and very helpful information, forgiveness and more encouragement. Thanks for being the wonderful, caring, compassionate person you are! I hope you have a fabulous Happy Birthday!!
                  "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
                  “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post

Byrdie!!

You were one of the first to welcome me to MWO and for that I'll be forever grateful!
                    Not to take away from Byrdie but I could say the same for you abcowboy as you were the first to welcome me to abbers and wonderful Byrdie was right behind you offering insight with how to make things

Byrdie, your birthday is a special day for me as it is the birthday of my son's Godmother (a very special friend) and my grandson is 2 today as well! Hope your day is beautiful and that not only the MWOers make you feel loved, but your family and friends as well. You are such encouragement and inspiration to everyone fighting this battle. So glad you're here.

Addy~
                    :love:
                    "Control your destiny or somebody else will" ~Jack Welsh~

God didn't give you the strength to get back on your feet, so that you can run back to the same thing that knocked you down.

But that was yesterday, and I was a different person then. ~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comment

Happy Birthday Byrdy
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Happy birthday Byrdie! I loov ya! Xxx
                        AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

Happy Birthday
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Happy Birthday Byrdie!!! You are a star have a lovely day x

Comment

Dear Byrdie,

Wishing a very special lady a very special Birthday, you mean so much to me, we may never meet but it doesn`t matter you are in my heart and I love ya loads Flossie xx
                              I am too big and too small and too much and not enough and too frightened to change and too sad to stay the same

Comment

Working...
                              X