Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember November Undies

Keeping the light on...
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Thanks Techie! How are you feeling?
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Originally posted by NoraC View Post
      Thanks Techie! How are you feeling?
      I'm doing well Nora. Thank you!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

My Aunt and Uncle live in Australia. So I think I am part undie, right

I hope all the undies are doing well. Come out from down under and get back here
        AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

It will take me several hours to get through all your posts. Back later!

Comment

Miss you all!

Comment

I think we need to create a search party :exclaim::sad:
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I'm disappointed. This was a great thread. I truly believe that those that affect change in others have power. They also inherit responsibility. It is called accountability. The Undies did that for many. This was such an amazing source of power. Bring it back Undies.

Comment

Very, very well said, Techie! :hug:
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Yes, I miss the undies too. Bridge pops in from time to time but it would be lovely to see the others too

Comment

Hello there Techie, Nora and Starty,
                      Not quite sure how it happened but the Undies just disappeared.
                      I felt I was being frozen out by some, so i just posted less and less until my posts just dwindled out.

I thought I'd made some friendships in the Undies that would last, but disappointingly it didn't turn out that way.

I guess it was a sign for everyone to move on.
                      Change is after all the essence of progress.

Comment

Hello Ragsy. I moved away too from MWO. I think sometimes the written word can come across wrong in some occasions. But essentially we are all fighting the same battle and I found that I needed to keep that around me. So I am back. I hope you are OK and we see you and the others around a bit more.

Comment

Oh wow, this was a very busy thread for a long time,.. I'm an undie in New Zealand. Although... It defiantly does not feel like summer here today. What is up?
                          AF January 7, 2018

Comment

Shay, I have reported you to the forum moderators because you are advertising illegal drugs. I also told a buddy of mine in the DEA, so keep that Skype line open. Please peddle your poison elsewhere. Byrdie
                            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                            Tool Box
                            Newbie's Nest

Comment

I am hardly on MWO, myself- but come in from time to time to see what's up. I am so surprised that a whole group would just go away like this- I really enjoyed reading this thread. Hope you Undies all come back.
                              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Working...
                              X