Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elvis has one year today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elvis has one year today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's my honor to make a fuss over someone who has posted faithfully to roll call every single day for the past year. Elvis, we are so proud of you and this major accomplishment! Here's to a lifetime of sobriety!! Well done! Byrdie
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Congrats! The one year milestone is the most significant milestone, I believe. You are in a position of strength and knowledge to continue to lead an AF life for all the rest of your days. That's not to say that you can afford to be complacent, you have to stay vigilant against alcohol. Your continued success is not guaranteed. But you have demonstrated that you can do this, and hopefully will continue to lead your new and improved though imperfect life.
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

well bless my soul
      I'm all shook up!!!
      Congrats!!!!!!
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

There's a party goin' on down in cell block number 9! Well done, Elvis!

Comment

I was in love with Elvis when I was little - now I know why. YOU ROCK!!!!!! Thanks for showing us how to get it done. :welldone:
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Elvis, you're living the AF dream - Congratulations!

Comment

Well done, Elvis! Thrilled to celebrate this major milestone with you! :sohappy:

Comment

Congratulations Elvis! You have arrived!' xoxo

AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

1 year, a huge congratulations Elvis. Never let yourself take those days away. Have a lovely day xx
                  AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Great stuff Elvis. Congratulations!

'I'm in love with a Jersey girl'......hang on, I think that's Tom Waits.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Congrats on the 1 year anniversary. Seeing people doing so well here is worth logging in everyday. Natural boost and motivation to stay in this not easy but most rewarding path.
                      Its for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm then and DO NOT let yourself be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Gal 5:1

Comment

Elvis has left the building. The alcohol building forever. Congratulations. You rock!!
                        No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Nice work Elvis!!! You must be feeling amazing!!

Comment

well done elvis.

Comment

Congrats! I can't wait to get there. Thanks for the inspiration!
                              AF January 7, 2018

Comment

Working...
                              X