Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elvis has one year today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Elvis! So awesome.
    Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Elvis

1 year.png

Congratulations!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Way to go Elvis! Congratulations!
        IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
        Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

CONGRATS ON 1 YEAR AF ELVIS:welldone::yay:
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Congratulations
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Day late, but I did think of you yesterday - very well done! Hold on to this with both hands, do not let it go, its not worth it!!
              We have been neck and neck before, but now you are way ahead of me - stay there OK?? :hug:
              “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Wow, one year Elvis. This is really great!
                Let's see what life brings us in year two!! Congrats to you.
                :horse::horse::horse:
                (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

How'd I miss this one?? WAY TO GO, ELVIS! Congratulations, salutations and felicitations.

Thanks for sticking around and helping the rest of us, too. I love your insights.

Here's to 100 more!

Pav

Comment

This aint no Peanut butter and nanna sammy, but its close. Well done on a great milestonenelzstar.jpg
                    Glad to be back with my second family :sohappy:
                    Last dance with the devil 5/02/11

Comment

Working...
                    X