This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your baclofen experience?

I am in the process of building up my dosage to the point of so called 'indifference' and like many people here it seems my 'journey' started with reading Dr Ameisen's book, The End of My Addiction.

I would be very interested if you have used baclofen, if you would take the time to share a little of your experience with it, including the impact it had on your alcohol consumption. There is a quite a lot of research out there, some of which I have referred to in other posts and much of which is very positive, but it would be good to have first hand accounts if you would be willing to take the time and trouble.

With thanks in anticipation.

Hello and welcome to mwo. You can try the meds and research forum, there may be old threads of people's experience with baclofen. Most bac users hang out there as well. If you post there iam sure someone may come along with their experience sooner or later. As I tell everyone, there is more than ways to skin a cat. Nutrition and exercise may be surprisingly as effective as pharma and may be better in the long run. Trading one drug for another may not end up with the desired outcome...sobriety.
    Last edited by lizker; November 4, 2015, 09:54 PM.
    Its for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm then and DO NOT let yourself be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Gal 5:1

Comment

I see that Ne started a thread some time ago for this. It is at: https://www.mywayout.org/community/me...-baclofen.html

If I can work out how, I will lock this thread!

Comment

Working...
      X