Addictive personality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addictive personality

I'm pretty sure I have replaced my alcohol addiction with this message board forum. I just can't get to bed at night without reading everything new, answering everything I feel compelled to (in detail) and then I often start re-reading old postings. Any time I feel an urge to start a thread, no matter how late it is, and no matter hard I try to resist, I always cave in. Is there an MWO to beat the MWO addiction?
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Addictive personality

I hear ya Beatle!
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Addictive personality

me too

Comment

Addictive personality

It comes and goes. dont worry

Comment

Addictive personality

well, i've developed a 12 step program for the MWO addicts...
          First step: God grant me the serenity to post on the threads that I must, to leave go of the ones I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
          Hugs,
          imatree

Comment

Addictive personality

oh my,, another addiction to contend with!

Comment

Addictive personality

Beatle, you are still at the honey-moon stage! I know what you mean though. I feel like MWO is my friend. Someone I can be myself with. Great isn't it! And it doesn't give me a hangover! Bella xxx

Comment

Addictive personality

Nope Beatle, I'm nearly 6 months end and no end in sight with this MWO addiction. At least it's a healthy one.
                Smiles
                Mar

Comment

Working...
                X