Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday shout out 15th november 2015

Get ready....

I'd like to see a very big SHOUT OUT here from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again and those just starting out for the very first time.
    Its the day of the week to say I'm

Remember each and every one of us here started with a day one, which became a day two, then a week, then a month and then .............to infinity and beyond.

SHOUT IT LOUD AND PROUD AND STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER .
    So don't be shy and give it a try...........

Let the time and date calender take the strain from your brain when you're counting..Date Duration Calculator: Days between two dates

For me its 2322 days from the start date to the end date, end date included or 6 years, 4 months, 8 days including the end date...........to be continued :happy2:
    Last edited by JackieClaire; November 14, 2015, 07:00 PM.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

33 days :sohappy:
    AF January 7, 2018

Comment

Chomping away at my forth year, life is good.
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

2042 Days
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

102 weeks for me
          AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

1 year, 6 months, 20 days.

Comment

140 days here.

Comment

16 months, 5 days

Comment

Another week for me! Happy Sunday all!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

1025 days of no regrets. Congratulations to everyone with 1 or more days of freedom!

Comment

27 days and feeling good.
                      Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

One year and one week for me. Glad to shout about it! :happy2:
                        Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

Happy to be back here shouting out on my favourite sober day of the week!
                          “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

5 Months, 150 days, 21.5 weeks. Looking forward to another sober weeks.
                            Its for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm then and DO NOT let yourself be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Gal 5:1

Comment

846 days
                              I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Working...
                              X