No announcement yet.

Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are things going dove? I've spent thanksgiving alone and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I did exactly what you wrote, just did 'stuff' around the house and took myself out to Denny's for dinner. Sounds lame but I enjoyed it. No drama that is for sure. I also just skied by myself one year. I'm glad your here. I have a lot of weight to loose too. I think it was all caused from drinking because now that I've stopped I'm starting to see some results. I think it's baby steps though. I made sure my first 30 days to keep it simple and not put other restrictions on myself. I kinda couldn't wait to hit the 30 day mark to start loosing weight and eating healthy. I like crap food too. And my will power when I was drinking was terrible I ate too much when I was drunk to try and make my stomach feel better, and to avoid a hangover ... Which of course didn't work so the next day I'd need whatever was going to make me feel better fast fries burgers ... Pizza.... It's is a cycle then I'd feel the effects of low self esteem bubble and drink to not feel bad about myself, relax.... Merry go round. You sound like such a nice person, I hope your ok.
    AF January 7, 2018

Comment

Working...
    X