I need a break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a break

I was sent this from a friend of mine and thought it was nice..just a fun little questionnaire. I would love to hear some of your responses to this one.

1. Do you believe in Karma? Yes, I believe everything comes full circle. Either in this life, or the next the universe will balance.

2. Do you rethink most of your choices? I used to, then I realized how damaging it was to myself. Wishing to change the past is as productive as trying to grow wings. I may want them, but it's never going to happen.

3. Do you believe love is all you need? No. Love is a blessing, not many people are fortunate to experience true love. Some go through their whole lives never having touched it. But, you need more than just love to make it work.

4. Does absence make the heart grow fonder? I don't believe so. I believe it makes the yearning stronger, and possibly you more lonely. I need closeness.

5. What is your idea of a perfect weekend? I've always wanted to walk in the highlands of Scotland and pitch my tent. Have a wonderful campfire going, looking at the stars..
Working...
X