Please wish me luck, I need it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bella...it is natural what you are feeling...so do not put a lot of credence into your facts..I remember when I was pregnant I was scared because I had drunk a lot over a new years ever..the dr said to me ..and what about the french women?? you and your baby will be fine

Comment

:l
      OHH Bella !! It is natural for a Mother to be to have all the feelings that you are experiencing... I felt the same way for our second son for no reason atall.... I did everything by the book and I was sure that there was something dreadfully wrong with him.. Not so. Let us share your wonderful news as soon as you get it Hon... It will be just fine, You'll See ... Take Care and get some rest now, :h ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Bella
        There is always so much to worry about. I drank all during my last pregnancy (that was before they were telling everyone not to drink during pregnancy - and I drank a lot) and gave birth when I was 35. Everything was fine. My son is now a very intelligent and talented young adult. My mother drank during all four of her preggies (long before they thought that was bad) and gave birth to 4 wonderfully healthy and intelligent kids. It's a roll of the dice to me.
        Once again, odds are with you - I'm sure everything will be fine.
        I love you so much. You are a very special person to me. I pray for the best for you.
        :h :h :h :h
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
        X