Sunday shout out 5th december 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday shout out 5th december 2015

I'd like to see a very big SHOUT OUT here from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again and those just starting out for the very first time.
    Its the day of the week to blow your own trumpet...........

Remember each and every one of us here started with a day one, which became a day two, then a week, then a month and then .............to infinity and beyond.

SHOUT IT LOUD AND PROUD AND STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER .
    So don't be shy and give it a try...........

Let the time and date calender take the strain from your brain when you're counting....Date Duration Calculator: Days between two dates

For me its 2343 days from the start date to the end date, end date included or 6 years, 4 months, 29 days including the end date.......to be continued :happy2:
    Last edited by JackieClaire; December 5, 2015, 06:55 PM.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Still kicking, completed another month this past week.
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Day 8.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

735 days or 105 fabulous weeks sober.
        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

3,628,800 seconds
          60,480 minutes
          1008 hours
          42 days
          6 weeks
          11.51% of 2015

Comment

It's amazing how the weeks fly by when you take them one day at a time, another week for me!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I love my Sunday coffee and my Sunday shout out.

734 days, or 2 years, 4 days.

Comment

1046 for me. Way to go everyone!

Comment

Oh man, its good to see this thread again, its been a llllllong time, and its nice sometimes to see exactly how long the beast has been losing...so far its:

4 years, 7 months, 4 days excluding the end date, it really is about just battling the urge for the 10 seconds or 10 minutes you have to.....Good luck and much strength to all
                  Glad to be back with my second family :sohappy:
                  Last dance with the devil 5/02/11

Comment

Evening all i havn't counted back days but i'm over 5 months and will be 6 months sober some time at the end of this month. i do check them off on my daily calender but another sober but boring Sunday here.

Comment

393 days, or a year and 4 weeks! Happy to shout about it! :sohappy:

Happy sober Sunday everyone! :welldone:
                      Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

2064 days
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

1732 AF days for me!
                          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                          Tool Box
                          Newbie's Nest

Comment

514 days!

Comment

I was abroad at the weekend, then came back to disasterland.

AF 868 days yesterday
                              I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Working...
                              X