No announcement yet.

Army countdown to shaggin Christmas 7/12/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:happy2: thanks sunny - new day tomorrow, I'll be back to moan if it doesn't go away!
    I'll hit the hay, see you tomorrow X
    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Nite army had bad drinking past few says does it ever just end? Struggling a bit but hanging in here. Need to get a meeting tomorrow.

Comment

Wakey wakey. Heres hoping all weird and less than positive days are past.

I think the time of year and the weather can all add to our stress levels. I have my sights on 2016 and what a wonderful year I am sure it will be. Just get this season over with as much grace as we can muster

Comment

Love that Molly, it is so true. I am so delighted that drinking and using are not consuming each and every day any longer. It did take its time and they do come back sometimes but much less than at the beginning. What a relief

Comment

Were you the one that had the stroke

Comment

Hello, hello, hello
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning army another storm warning in place is any end to them yet? Calm so far and little wind. Yep Molly good post thats what i tell myself if i take that first drink i'm fecked as it will lead me down the dark place again. This too shall pass. Christmas overload every where drinks parties clothes makeup you can't escape it. Does any one really have a party season and a differant dress jewelley etc i guess the rich and famous lol the Tv and radio can be a pain the ass but its the silly season lol i like looking at it to some extent but then it gets boring as some of it fashion wise is over the top. Ahh well it comes and goes like everything else. I don't do new year resolutions as i have my ongoing goals.

Comment

Originally posted by sunbird2 View Post
                  OOps! Again!

This is for Tabs if he arrives again...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2016[/ATTACH]
                  Ta, but I dont see any choccy?

Originally posted by starty View Post
                  Riddle me this. If you had just started a job and your start time is 8.30 what time would you get into work?
                  Me personally? probably about 8.40, my timekeeping is terrible haha

Originally posted by GlitzyB View Post
                  Nite army had bad drinking past few says does it ever just end? Struggling a bit but hanging in here. Need to get a meeting tomorrow.
                  Hang in there, it really aint worth all the grief that follows.
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning Army

Storm is here already Foxy! Sorry to hear you're struggling, as Tabs says just hang in there x can you get to a meeting today?

Hope Iam is feeling better today too. And you too Starty x

Glad you're day went well yesterday Jacks x

Enjoy yer 'shappin ' Molls!

Hey to Tabbers, Sunbird, Satz and all :hiya:

I've had two days of 'hiding' from all- not good I know- put tree up and did little housework, rest of time playing online scrabble- new addiction!
                    Gonna venture out later to meet a pal for food and cinema

Good day tidings to all x

Comment

Will these do..........

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                        Will these do..........

I seen them first!!! Finders keepers-sorry Tabbers!

Comment

Hi Sweety, nothing wrong with a bit of 'me' time I reckon but get yer beady eyes off me choccies....grrrrr
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Afternoon Army,
                            Drooling I am at those choc's!

Originally posted by mollyka
                            I called it giving my brain 'permission ' - first the thought then the thought of why I ' deserved' that few scoops then the 'it's my life I'm not hurting anyone' then the 'family are all out and about next Fri/week/whenever - no one will know' - then BINGO I'm downing that gorgeous amazing irreplaceable perfect glass of wine - and guess what - that stupid poxy glass of wine will probably ruin my life and others - if not immediately but somewhere down the road
                            SEE THE REALITY and shrug off those ridiculous thoughts -
                            Absolutely right Molly - and mostly I do and I really think the 3P has started to help too - I am so delighted with myself and determined not to throw it away. I suppose it just that stress levels are up and while Ive only had to deal with one day at the time so far, the whole Christmas time seems like its going to drag on forever and I want to enjoy it, not dread it.
                            Allowing the thoughts to linger is a deadly game though.

Originally posted by GlitzyB View Post
                            Yep Molly good post thats what i tell myself if i take that first drink i'm fecked as it will lead me down the dark place again. This too shall pass.
                            Even if the idea crossed my mind Glitzy, I am checking out how much is left in the bottle - one glass wouldnt do, ever.

LOVE mornings. LOVE clear hears, LOVE not feeling guilty. LOVE not spending more on wine than the rest of the shopping!
                            Ive a lot of love, I wont give up!

Comment

Evening Molly - Thats very satisfying. (the shopping that is, although Im sure the viennese whirl is also doing the job!).

Just had corned beef and cabbage - ya cant bate it.

Comment

Evening lovelies,
                                We've got a beef madras tonight.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X