Army countdown to shaggin Christmas 7/12/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Mrs Sunnybirdy,
    We had a bit of snow yesterday.........fairly horrible to drive in, but it didn't lie for long. Nothing like those photos I shared.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thanks, Sunny. Just hard to believe at the moment.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

It is such a shock when it is so unexpected. What kind of op was it?
        “It always seems impossible until it's done”
        ― Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom by Nelson Mandela

AF 1 July 2015

Comment

She had pre-cancerous cells on her pancreas and her and her doctors decided to whip it out. There'll be a post mortem, probably tomorrow.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I,m so sorry, Jacky. This is a very big operation,

AF 1 July 2015

Comment

I got it wrong and she didn't die during surgery........they were talking about her coming home this week but something went wrong Friday night/early Saturday.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I must away.........nearly time for Homeland.
                See you tomorrow, gorgeousnesses.:hug:
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm so sorry, Jacky. This is a very big operation,

AF 1 July 2015

Comment

Late checkin, better go to bed - night..
                    AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Morning Molls and all to arrive in a tardy fashion

Day off for me today thank fook. Gonna go back to the docs and demand that he fixes me

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                        Morning Molls and all to arrive in a tardy fashion

Day off for me today thank fook. Gonna go back to the docs and demand that he fixes me
                        Ha! Waste of time there Starty

First off...you ain't broke
                        Secondly.....modern day doctors couldn't fix 2 bits of wood together with superglue!

Seriously, I can't see anything broken tbh. Addiction is about drug use and you seem well able to deal with your own recovery so why are wanting your GP to fix you? You seem more than able to fix yourself

Comment

Mrs Sunnybird's started this weeks thread.

Kuya, love ............Starty's got a horrible chest infection nothing to do with her addiction.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                            Mrs Sunnybird's started this weeks thread.

Kuya, love ............Starty's got a horrible chest infection nothing to do with her addiction.
                            Oops ....

Anyway Starty don't expect your GP to fix your chest either! The longer I spend as a veterinarian GP comparing notes with my doctor the less respect I have for him and the medical profession as a whole.

Comment

Ha ha Kuya. I agree about docs totally. Just that I have always had asthma and I need the meds they give me to help me breathe. When I get a chest infection my breathing gets worse and unfortunately I do need them to prescribe antibiotics etc. They have now told me to gob in a cup so they can test for pneumonia. Trust me I would not go to docs for addiction problems. I did so MANY years ago when I took heroin. They tried to commit me to the loony bin and that was all they offered.

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                                Ha ha Kuya. I agree about docs totally. Just that I have always had asthma and I need the meds they give me to help me breathe. When I get a chest infection my breathing gets worse and unfortunately I do need them to prescribe antibiotics etc. They have now told me to gob in a cup so they can test for pneumonia. Trust me I would not go to docs for addiction problems. I did so MANY years ago when I took heroin. They tried to commit me to the loony bin and that was all they offered.
                                I am so cynical about my 'medical support' nowadays . My GP is an OK bloke but the more we chat the more I realise he is a well meaning middle class twat who knows very little about life and prescribes drugs according to what he has been told by his professional body.

He, himself , has taken drugs (statins) that have harmed him. He had open heart surgery last year and is slim and fit and has STILL broken his own heart. It is kinda sad that he bought into his own bullshit, ate rabbit food, exercised, stayed thin but still got sick.

I am, right now, trying to get him to join a medical/vet group with a realisation that it ain't as easy as his profession sold it. We shall see

Comment

Working...
                                X