Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAGIC MOMENT

Irishlady,

I too had one of these increasingly common magic moments this weekend.

I was out in the scottish mountains with my 15 year old son, both of us were lying there tired but happy on the summit of the 4th Munro of the day just taking in the awesome scenery and sharing the experience.

I realised once again that I have spent too few of these moments with my sons over the past few years - but now I am determined to make up for lost time.

Satori

xxx
    "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

MAGIC MOMENT

Irish,
      My wife told me the other day that it was good to have the old max back, which really made my day.
      Keep smiling

Maxman xo
      "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

MAGIC MOMENT

Hey Irish!
        Was Mr. Irish flirting with you?

LOL! Feels good doesn't it?

I had a "moment" a couple of weeks ago when we were working on our condo....Can't say more than that.....it was just a wonderful feeling !
        )The "Belle"
        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

MAGIC MOMENT

Nancy you tease, of course you do realise don't you, we are all wondering now just what your " MOMENT " was ??????????? Ha ha ha...

Satori, love the new avatar, must admit though that it scared the beejazus out of me at first when it rolled up from the bottom of the screen...

All your magic moments, aren't they wonderful ?? They are the sort of memories you should wrap in tissue paper and pack away in your memory chest, to be taken out in years to come and lingered over..

Love, Louise xxx
          A F F L..
          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

MAGIC MOMENT

Let's just say it involved an "invitation"!

Can't say more than that.....LOL!!!!!!

Not a "kiss and tell" kind of gal!

Love you !
            Nancy "Belle"

"Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
            X