~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

2,345! That's awesome, Cowboy! You are a shinning example to us all.

Great job fighting back the beast, [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION]. It's so nice to be present for our peeps!

Rava, I looked for Rational Recovery's site yesterday but got side tracked. I'll try again today. Thanks for the tip!

No AL for me yesterday and asking for 24 more!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and strawberry pickers everywhere. Medical appointments for me today too. Great round of golf yesterday with an eagle on number 8. Hot day but I’m always in for another 24. Have a beautiful day folks. Blessings x
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Cowboy, that's awesome! 2345!! WOW!!!

24 please and thank you and I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Congrats on 2345 cowboy! That's incredible!

I've got along way to go before I reach that goal, but I'm here today asking for another 24!

Comment

5:29am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning and happy 2345 Cowboy. That is some number!! Another day of storms and rain here in sunny Florida. Hope everyone has a great day. No stinking drinking for me. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Thanks everyone! Only 1110 days to my next sequential day count lol.

You'd think after 40 years of drinking I'd have learned not to be a sucker for punishment, but no, there I was yesterday out in the heat trying to get a neglected farm yard back into shape! At least I was sitting on the riding lawn mower and not walking around carrying a gas powered string trimmer. Anyway, as I was cutting the 2 year old grass a momma duck flew up out of the grass right in front of me! Scared the heck out of me but I immediately stopped the lawnmower and got off to investigate. Sure enough, right in front of me was her nest full of eggs.

I carefully cut around the nest and built up a bit of a wall around it with the grass clippings to make sure it was still hidden from predators. I'll keep an eye on it and see if I can get a pic once the eggs hatch. I'm so glad she was sitting on the nest when I was cutting grass otherwise I would have never known it was there and would have felt terrible if I'd have run over it!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and Cowboy cheerleaders. Just awesome progress Cowboy. I also appreciate your leadership here at MWO. Thank you. Extremely hot weather the next six days here. Another 24 for me. Blessings x
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

ABC, great job on saving that nest. Has mom come back since?

Techie! A birdie? That's awesome. Do you do that often? Now that school is over, I can get back out in the world. Looking forward to hiking and golfing again!

Headed this weekend for a birthday sister trip. Looking forward to hanging with my sisters for a few days. They truly are my besties.

No AL for me today! 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Glad you were able to save the duck nest Cowboy. Hope you’re able to get, and post, pics of the ducklings.

Sunny and cooler here today, nice walking weather. Off to do just that!

Have a great af Wednesday everyone.

QW
                      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

That's a lot of eggs! I saw a momma duck with her ducklings trying to cross the road today. I waited patiently and watched them with delight.

24 more please and thank you.
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger999 View Post
                          ABC, great job on saving that nest. Has mom come back since?

Techie! A birdie? That's awesome. Do you do that often? Now that school is over, I can get back out in the world. Looking forward to hiking and golfing again!

Headed this weekend for a birthday sister trip. Looking forward to hanging with my sisters for a few days. They truly are my besties.

No AL for me today! 24 more please and thank you!
                          I had an eagle. A birdie is one under par. An eagle is two under par!

Comment

Cowboy, I'm so glad that you didn't run over the nest. You even built a wall around it! Awwwe.. It would be awesome if you could get a video of the babies when they hatch. Chick flicks!

I'm in for another 24!

Comment

5:32am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

"chick flick", that is too funny [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] lol. Yep, the momma was sitting on the eggs when I checked yesterday morning [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]. I was worried that she might not return after the area was disturbed. And now I have not just one nest to watch, but two! I spotted another one yesterday as I was rough cutting the weed area that was eventually supposed to be where we built the house. I'm thinking there might be more in the area, so I'll suspend all work for a couple of weeks until the eggs hatch in the nests that I found, then it should be safe to cut down the rest. Eventually I'll spray the whole area with Round-Up and just keep a small patch of grass that will be easier for me to keep on top of.

Comment

Working...
                                X