~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning. Another beautiful day with afternoon storms. Hope everyone has a great day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Very humid here this morning and lots of smoke. Not ideal walking weather but I’m going anyway, even if I have to chew the air!

Have a great af Friday everyone!

QW
      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Looking forward to an AF day. Hope everyone has a great day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and storm hunters. Exciting day today. I’m going for my first cryogenic therapy session. So, It will be another grateful 24 for me. Have the best day possible. Blessings x
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I tried to check in yesterday but only got as far as reading. I ran out of time when it came time to post. I know it seems like I should have been able to squeeze out a few words, but it just didn't happen! Too much going on around me the last couple of days! My daughter just took the kids for a hike in a local nature preserve so I have a minute and decided to jump on here while I had the chance!

Not sure what cryogenic therapy is so looks like I have to duck, duck go it, Techie.

Shark Attack sounds like a pretty radical flavor ice cream, QW. I hope the grandkids like it!

24 more will be very, very good.

Hope you all enjoy the same.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Yikes! More rain on tap today. Sure do wish that I could share it with those that need it most!

24 more please...

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Not much new to report in my world but that's good I guess. Still very hot here with the odd cooler day, but it appears that some of your rain is headed our way mid-week [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]! It's already too late for most of the crops but it'll definitely help bring back the dried up lawns. As an example how this drought has affected things, last year when they cut and baled the hay on our land they averaged 4 1100lb round bales per acre, this year the average was 1.5! Looks like we'll be baling what little pea straw there is to help offset the poor hay crop.
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Lots of afternoon storms predicted for today again. Getting used to this every day occurrence. Planning most activities in the morning until about 2 pm. We then hunker down with our kindles on our covered porch as the storms roll through. Hoping for an alcohol free weekend. Please and thank you.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Just finished reading an article about overworked, under appreciated nurses, who are leaving the profession in droves after 16 months of providing care during Covid. And in Alberta, our government is trying to negotiate a 3% wage drop for nurses in a new contract. I hope we don’t see a 4th wave of Covid because many hospitals have had to close beds because of a shortage of nurses. Maybe if the politicians would take a 30% pay cut they could pay nurses more. Makes sense to me. And it’s not just the nurses who are mad, a lot of voters are upset.

Still smokey here this morning and little precipitation in the forecast for the next 10 days.

Have a great af Saturday everyone.

QW
                      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Take money away from nurses? That's an abomination as my dear old granny would say. I like how you think, QW.

Family trip to the beach next Saturday. Looking forward to some much needed cool weather! I'll take 24!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and nurse appreciation fans. Hot here too, Cowboy. Hey [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] how are you doing? The cryotherapy went well. No frostbite haha, but considerable pain reduction. Another session next Thursday. Meditation & yoga complete. Taking the bike out for a good spin. So, another 24 for me. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and nurse appreciation fans. Hot here too, Cowboy. Hey [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] how are you doing? The cryotherapy went well. No frostbite haha, but considerable pain reduction. Another session next Thursday. Meditation & yoga complete. Taking the bike out for a good spin. So, another 24 for me. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Comment

On the road but just checking in on my cell. 24 for me please.

Comment

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], the hay crop here is being affected by all of this rain. The farmers can't get into the fields to harvest it. Our gardens are flooded, so the hubby and I might have to buy canned veggies if the rain continues.

Happy Sunday cafe!

24 more please...

Comment

Working...
                                X