~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe. Lots of rain today but cooler temps. Hope everyone has a great day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Cooler temps here too, welcome after lots of hot weather. I actually wore light gloves when I walked yesterday.

Glad to have my dental visit done with. Today we see the family doctor to get some test results from Mrs QW’s recent MRI and hopefully answers to the questions her neurologist didn’t answer.

Have a great af Friday everyone!

QW
      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Have a wonderful AF Friday all!
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Headed to Walla Walla to spend a few days with hubbie's family.

I seriously need 24 more!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and cool temp lovers. Very distressing to hear about the emergence of the variant “Mu!” It seems that there will be no end to this scourge. Busy day here. Lots of appointments and client calls. Article finished on bio hacking for a men’s periodical. BTW, I played some of my best golf yesterday. I do feel I was in the zone or the flow as I like to call it. So, with a deep sense of gratitude I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best Friday and weekend possible. Get out there and do something fun. Blessings x
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I'm back from taking my friend to her Immunotherapy treatment and consult with the doc. He called her progress "Awesome!" which is something sweet to hear after all she has been thru. It took a lot of grit. She is a third of the way thru these treatments with another 8 months to go. But she is all done with the really hard part which were the radiation treatments. It makes me feel good to see her energy being restored.

24 more, please and thank you.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Glad that your friend is doing "awesome" [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]! Hope that she continues in that direction.

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Techie have your house guests been able to return to Tahoe yet? I hope so.

24 more for all of us please.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:27am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

That is fantastic news about your friend [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]!
                      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning. Dill, so glad your friend is making good progress. My little dog keep me up starting at 3 am. He could not settle. I took him outside several times. He is still acting wonky. Have no clue what’s up. I will just have to watch him closely today. Wishing everyone a great and AF day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Wishing us all a happy AF Saturday!
                          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Mrs QW’s doc has ordered some new tests, one of which was supposed to have been ordered a few months ago by her neurologist. We weren’t told about this test and were never contacted by the clinic. The doc we saw yesterday is covering for her regular doctor who is on mat leave. He seemed quite concerned and said he would expedite the tests. Of course, we assume it’s serious which led to a sleepless night. We’ve been thinking that her recent health issues aren’t Parkinson’s related and the doc essentially confirmed this yesterday.

Covid restrictions are being tightened up as new case numbers rise and hospital beds fill up. The vast majority of the new cases are unvaccinated and our premier is bribing those who haven’t had their shots by offering them a bunch of incentives including cash and other prizes. And those of us who got vaccinated and have been following health regulations get nothing. No wonder our premier’s popularity is the lowest in the country. Regardless, Covid isn’t done with us and likely won’t be for a long time.

Have a great af Saturday everyone.

QW
                            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and Lake Tahoe well wishers. Our house guests left yesterday afternoon to visit in-laws over in Paso Robles. There home is fine. Not sure when they are going back, probably next week [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]. Cooler mornings here are very welcome. Going for a run. With gratitude I accept another 24. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

P.S, Thinking of you [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION]. Hope you are feeling better!
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

[MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION], praying that your wife's test results come back negative or normal. You guys have been through a lot together, and really need to catch a break. :huggies:

Yesterday I picked a ton of tomatoes from our garden, so it looks as though today will be a sauce making day! It's raining, so it looks like any outdoor plans will have to be postponed.

Another sober day please and thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
                                X