• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

5:06 am another 24 please
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Arrgh! Starting Day 2. 24 for me please.

Comment

24 more, please.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Today's a test of my emotions - feeling distracted. I'll take 24 more please; extra sugar.
          Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

At the start of another beautiful sunny Saturday in NI,
            Another 24 hours for me please
            [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] - we're all right here with you :hug: congratulations on your day 2 x
            To see a world in a grain of sand
            And a heaven in a wildflower.
            Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
            And eternity in an hour.

Comment

Day 24 and another 24 please

Comment

“When you believe in your purpose you can work through obstacles, overcome disappointments & endure hardships.”

6:30am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20527]Marylou123[/MENTION] [MENTION=9078]Lost Soul[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] abcowboy

Well [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION], you know how we say you can't have the second drink if you don't have the first? Well, you can't get to day 3 without having day 2 either! Now just add one day to that each morning...

How did the emotional test go [MENTION=20527]Marylou123[/MENTION]? Hope it wasn't too stressful for you...

You made it through your day off okay [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION]? You seemed kinda quiet yesterday...

About a month ago, we started the seeding season with 56 1/4 section fields to get planted. I got to sleep in a bit today because we're starting today on the last 2 of those fields! The good Lord willing, we'll wrap up the 2017 seeding season today!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:31 am another 24,I'm ok Cowboy just getting through stuff

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

24 more for me please on a sunny Saturday morning. Kayak trip planned for the day. Good reason to be sober. Thanks for the support, all!

Comment

Just before 1 here in Jersey and it looks like we've got sunny skies out there. A long drive and then get some writing done. Another 24 please!

I'm sure, [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION], that if you keep your eyes on the water you'll be sailin' right through day three Captain. (Sorry, saw the Arghhh earlier and it became an Arrrr!)

In the darkness before the fire,
                      out in the silence before the storm;
                      before the grim procession of time
                      whose unending march precedes the dawn
                      the writ of life, light, of varied cast
                      released bated breath in gloried mass.
                      “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                      Newbies Nest Roll Call
                      Toolbox
                      Cattleman Cafe

Comment

24 more, please!

@Mr. Vervill, hope the kayaking was fun, sober and safe!
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Checking in for 24 more please. Emotions are fine -- so good to feel them rather than drown them. Nighty night.
                          Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

Day 25 Should get supps in mail tom morn. Trying a few diff things this week. Still getting pretty tired

Another 24 please

Comment

Yarrr har har... nothin lifts ye spirits than countin' our gold and another 24 hours please...shiver me timbers ye scurvy dawgs!!!
                              To see a world in a grain of sand
                              And a heaven in a wildflower.
                              Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
                              And eternity in an hour.

Comment

5:23 am in Vegas another 24 please,Neo,what are you trying? Have a great AF day all

Comment

Working...
                                X