~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Glad that you're happy with the New doc QW. Good ones are hard to find these days!

I almost forgot to check in today, but I'm here now asking for another 24 hours!

Comment

Friends. Crying, confused, hurting. I’ve decided to enter a 30 day inpatient course. I’m just out of control and am afraid I will make rash decisions that can’t be undone. I love you all.

Comment

Big Al, a tough decision but if this works, it’s short term pain to get a new you. Behind you all way Big Al!

QW
        Last edited by Quit wining; October 15, 2021, 06:47 PM.
        AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
        F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

We were in a car accident this morning. Whiplash and exhaustion the worst of the body stuff. Our car totaled. We check in again when I can. What a nightmare. We are OK!!!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Techie, I’m so sorry about your car accident and totaling your car. Thanks for letting us know that you are ok. Hopefully you can check back soon and give us an update. Big Al, You are making a good decision for yourself and your family. My good friend is just finishing up a 45 day rehab. She had only limited amount of cellphone time so I will understand if you can’t check in with us initially. Proud of you for making this decision. On another note, its 4 am. I am so pumped with moving, etc, that I just can’t sleep. I will probably crash and burn tonight. We moved most of our items yesterday and tonight will be our first night at the new condo. It needs a lot of work so its probably good that we only will have a couch and bed for a while. Once we update it and get some new paint and ceiling lights, its gonna be great. Ginger, I’m glad your pain is getting better. I just hope your new exercises will help. QW glad you like your new doctor. Hi to Pauly, Cowboy, Dill, Jude . Hope everyone has a good Saturday. 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Techie, I hope you guys are alright. Thinking about you.

Comment

I start my inpatient 30 days this morning. I’m scared friends. But not nearly as scared as I was yesterday. My kids and wife almost lost their Dad yesterday. So. It has to be this way. Wish me luck. I’ll be thinking of all of you and will try to update if they let me.

Comment

Techie, I'm so sorry to hear about your accident, and am glad that you and Mrs. T are O.K.! Cars can be replaced, lives not so much.
                  [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION], I'm so glad that you are getting the help that you need. I think that perhaps you have been putting bandaids on a wound that really needed sutures. Sending healing thoughts your way. Please keep us posted if you are able to. :huggies:

Listening to an awesome thunderstorm as it rips through the valley. Feeling grateful for life in general this morning, and sending hugs to those less fortunate than I.

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

5:32am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                    [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I think you know what's right for you [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION]. It might be scary, but you'll get through it and come out the other end a better husband and dad! Good luck, take to heart what you learn, and check in when you can please. All your friends here in the Café are behind you all the way and will be with you in spirit every single day!

Terrible news [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]! Glad to hear no serious injuries were sustained by you or the Missus!

Have fun fixing up the new place [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]! Make it just the way you want it!
                      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Rava, it sounds like you and Mr. R will be pretty busy with the new place and all it needs done. It'll be rough for a while but so worth it in the end!

Techie prayers and thoughts go out to you and Mrs. T. That must have been terrible to go thru! My younger brother had a similar experience recently and just after purchasing a new vehicle!! His wife suffered worse than he did and needed PT and was treated for anxiety but both are doing fine now. Hope you recover quickly from the shock of it all.

BigAl, good for you making a bold decision. Check in when you can. We are all with you in heart and mind.

QW, glad you like your new doc. It's so important!

Ginger, glad you are feeling a bit better and I hope it continues in that direction.

Hi Pauly, Cowboy and Jude.

24 more for all of us please.
                        Last edited by dill; October 16, 2021, 07:14 AM.
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Techie, so glad you and Mrs T weren’t seriously hurt although soft tissue damage can be painful.

Big Al, thinking about you and proud you’ve made the commitment to getting better. Looking forward to hearing from you when you can.

Have a great af Saturday everyone.

QW
                          AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                          F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

((Huggs)) Techie and Big AL,wishing us all a nice AF Saturday
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Oh dang, Techie! Sending you and Mrs prayers and healing light.

BigAl, you said early on that inpatient work was next and I'm so glad you stuck with that promise to yourself and family. We are all here for you!

Thinking of all of my friends here in the Cafe. You all mean the world to me! I'll happily take 24 hours of freedom.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and thank you so for support and concern. We are still in LA trying to get it together to continue south. Lots of body pain with the new day. We almost took our 80lb Goldendoodle with us but decided to leave her with a groomer and dog breeder that she stays with when we travel East or overseas. I don’t think she would’ve survived the accident. So there is ALWAYS something to be grateful for. We have to go back to where the SUV was towed to and clean it out then our insurance co. will take it to their assessment facility. Unfortunately, we have to drive back to our home on the 20th so Mrs Techie can get my car and follow me 125 miles to return the rental car. Life is challenging at times. We are doing better and our dear friend in Dana Point is having a Chiropractor come to her house to treat us this evening. Love you all. Blessings ❤️

Prayers and light out to our friend BigAl.
                                Last edited by techie; October 16, 2021, 10:51 AM.
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X