No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's good to have you back [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION]! No matter how bad things seem, they can always get better...

Well, my cinnamon buns turned out great! Wasn't sure how much change there would be in cooking time using the convection feature in our new stove.

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Can you ship some of those sticky buns to me [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]? They look delicious!
      [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION], stay with us at the cafe, where the doors are always open; especially for those who have lost their way.

Asking for another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

5:34am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
        [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Time for breakfast me thinks!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Well I finally succumbed to the stomach virus from the grandkids. UGH. Im so glad I was not hungover also. Although it felt like I was. I just woke up from a 10 hour sleep and so far so good. Not pushing it today. Just taking it easy. Big Al you don’t have to explain anything to us. Just come back. We have all been in your shoes. No matter how many times I screw up, coming back to this support group is so worth it. Most “normal” people have no idea what we go thru. This group does. Wishing everyone a great day today. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Good morning, friends. Glad you're back, BigAl.

Nothing to report around here. Just a quiet Sunday waiting for the desert to dry out so we can get back out there! Hoping to golf next week.

May we all have an easy day with no "ughs". 24 more!

Comment

Good morning Cafe Friends. I’m glad to have you all. Right now it feels like that is all I have. I will ask for another 24 please.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Thanks for brekkie Cowboy!

We were able to get our booster vaccines yesterday. Originally we were scheduled to get jabbed last Thursday but the pharmacy didn’t receive their shipment of Moderna and our appointments were rebooked. The pharmacist opened his small, independent store on New Year’s Day to accommodate those impacted by the shipment delay. That is customer service!

A mild day today before we return to freezing temps mid-week. Think there will be an outdoor walk later on.

Big Al, we’re always glad to see you, no matter what.

Have a great af Sunday everyone.

QW
                  AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                  F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and those gaining weight from ABC breakfasts. Still sick as a dog. COVID tests negative so assuming the flu. Awful. We are still waiting for this baby to be born. Come on Emily get on with it. Hahaha, it will happen sometime today or this evening. We will quarantine ourselves till we are better in a hotel over on the Peninsula. Upside, we won’t have to cook. Sending you light, strength, and prayer [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION]. So, we a hacking cough but a lot of love, I accept another 24. I wish you all the best day and beginning of the new year possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Those sticky buns look great, Cowboy! They look better than mine I think. But mine was a first ever try! (And they were delicious!)

Rava, so sorry you got a stomach bug! Hope you are much better now!

24 more, please and thank you.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good Monday morning Cafe friends. Techie so sorry you are still feeling bad. It really sucks to be sick especially with your grandbaby coming. I don’t want to say Im better until I see how today goes. Ended up taking Imodium which seemed to help. Fingers crossed for a better day today. Big Al, glad you came back twice. Get thru a sober day or two and your confidence level will start to rise. Wishing everyone a great and sober Monday. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Good morning cafe friends. I appreciate the support. Things are upside down for me, but at least I can ask for another 24 please.

Comment

5:27am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Sounds like a few of our Café friends are feeling poorly, hope y'all get to feeling better soon!

It's funny that whenever I bake something, I can always find an area for improvement [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]. I don't imagine mine turned out any better than yours, as long as they taste great is the main thing! Presentation isn't everything lol.

You've got a whole lot more than us for support [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION], there's lots of resources out there if you really think you need them. The biggest resource you have is the guy looking back at you in the mirror every morning. You just have to convince him that you need his help more than anything else...

Comment

I feel for you BigAl. Glad you are checking in.

We're going for a visit with bil and sil in southern Ohio. It's a two hour drive from here and I got a late start this morning, so I need to get going. It'll be 24 hours for me today, please and thank you.
                                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X