Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Originally posted by Mulburry View Post
    Just joined the club yesterday! (not feeling so hot today though)
    You’ll be fine in a few hours!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hola friends,

Happy new year. Aside from the fact there's a virus going around, all's fairly well over here. Wishing everyone the best of the best of health and happiness, contentment and peace of mind.

Give me another 24 will ya ref?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good to see you [MENTION=7261]Guitarista[/MENTION]! Happy New Year to you as well!
        [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], I am vaccinated against shingles and highly recommend that you do so as well. My father had a severe case of shingles and he was in a great deal of pain. I had a mild case before I got vaccinated, and it was still pretty bad. My arm was quite sore after the second vaccine, but it was nothing compared to actually having shingles. Once you complete your first 2 shots, you won't need a yearly booster after that.

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Greetings to all regulars and droppers-inners near and far. Happy New Year to you Mr. G! Always nice when you drop in!

I have not had the shingles vaccine altho my doc encourages it every year. I have been leaning toward doing it and Jude, you have tipped the scale today with your comments. Thank you. I have finally decided to go ahead with the shingles vaccine Cowboy. I put it off for a bit longer and continued to think on it because I recently got my covid booster and I was fearful of doing them too close together. Sufficient time has passed now so I will make the shingles vaccine my goal for this week. I think I'll renew my tetanus too.

I bought myself a pair of Airpods (2nd generation) and I am loving them! I listen to a lot of podcasts and books and am really glad to say goodby to those wired earbuds!

24 more hours of wellness and clarity for each and everyone of us. Thinking of you every day, [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION], and wishing you all the best.
          Last edited by dill; January 8, 2022, 07:23 AM.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:35am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] [MENTION=7261]Guitarista[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Thanks for all the input my friends, I'm going to look into getting my shots for shingles!

Great to see you pop in [MENTION=7261]Guitarista[/MENTION]! And Happy New Year to you as well!

Glad to hear you got the jab [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION], a little bit of discomfort from the vaccine is a lot better than the alternative!

Looks like I have another date with the shovel and snowblower. Lots of snow yesterday and still falling a bit this morning. The good news is that we'll finally get back to normal seasonal temps next week!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

G’day G’man! Great to have you drop in to the Cafe. How’re ya goin?

Calgary is to warm up starting Monday, a full week of temperatures above freezing. It’ll be nice to open the windows and get some fresh air. Cowboy, feel free to keep the snow up north.

I’m baking no-knead, 4 ingredient bread to have with homemade chili this evening. It’s one of our favourite meals!

Thinking about you Big Al, hope you’re making great strides in kicking the beast to the curb.

Have a great af Saturday everyone!

QW
                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good morning cafe. I agree with you Jude about the news and wanting to pitch the TV. I truly believe the more and more we vaccinate and boost eventually everyone is exposed and will get it or not and some day we will get vaccinated yearly as they incorporate the covid strain into the influenza vaccine. It’s just a matter of time. Im not letting mass hysteria scare me into isolation. There are traffic jams due to everyone and their brother trying to get tested. People driving alone fully masked…. What in the world????? Seems like some have lost their common sense. On another note……. Thinking of you Big Al and hoping this second round of rehab is what you need. Love your granddaughters name Techie, Very beautiful! Today is sunny and warm. I have opened the windows and airing out the paint odor. Went to our community pool yesterday and met a few people. So we are slowly working our way into a new community. Another 24 for me please and thank you!

Comment

Good to see you in the cafe, G'man! Happy New Year.

Mulberry, glad you joined the club. Techie, hoping you can hit the slots soon!

I've been off the last couple days. Headache and general malaise. Hoping today is better because I have a desert hike today! With a grateful heart I humbly ask for another 24!

Comment

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and the shingles vaccinated. Just an awful mostly sleepless night for me. I think it’s the antibiotics and all the other junk in my system. I sue wish it was Sunday so I could dig into one of Cowboys BIG breakfast platters. The good news is a beautiful day lies ahead. It was so wonderful to see my dear friend G-Man posting here. We have been friends for a dozen years. So, it is with lots of love and gratitude for living out best lives that I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
                          Good morning Cafe friends and the shingles vaccinated. Just an awful mostly sleepless night for me. I think it’s the antibiotics and all the other junk in my system. I sue wish it was Sunday so I could dig into one of Cowboys BIG breakfast platters. The good news is a beautiful day lies ahead. It was so wonderful to see my dear friend G-Man posting here. We have been friends for a dozen years. So, it is with lots of love and gratitude for living out best lives that I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x
                          BTW, I love my AirPods too [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Comment

5:32am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Time for a good breakfast before I have to go out and shovel the snow that fell overnight, and it's still snowing!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Hope everyone has a great Sunday. 24 for me please and thank you. Thanks for breakfast Cowboy! Im gonna be first in line today.
                                Last edited by Rava; January 9, 2022, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X