~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

6:00 in Vegas another 24 for me and my friends Happy Fathers day Cowboy and if there's any other dads here!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Same to your hub's Pauly! I just rolled out the Father's Day breakfast buffet, better drag him on down...

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

24 more for me. Dober for my son and wife on this Father's Day.
        $20 for a cut, including tip. Just a local joint, walk-in no appointments. I get get my hair cut every 2-3 months whether I need it or not, lol.

Comment

Cowboy, your new avatar threw me off for a sec,I want to do a different one too,I love my hummingbird but it looks better in real life,kinda dark in the little square
          Last edited by paulywogg; June 18, 2017, 09:43 AM.

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I figured it was time for a change lol, it's supposed to be animated like the Canadian flag was, but I can't get it to work for some reason. When we're limited to an 80 x 80 avatar, it's hard to find something that looks decent
            Last edited by abcowboy; June 18, 2017, 09:58 AM.
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION] and [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION], It's always nice to try something new!

For me new would be finding a quit that sticks. I fell short again yesterday for no discernable reason. Poured out the remains or I'd have kept the cycle going, I have no doubt. Back to it today tho, and ever hopeful.

Humbly asking for 24 please.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads. Well done to you for being a better Dad by giving up the grog!
              Last edited by dill; June 18, 2017, 10:47 AM.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Keep coming back [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], you can do this!!

Comment

Yummy breakfast buffet - thanks Cowboy! 24 more please.
                  Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

for sure, keep at it [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]! You'll find what you're looking for if you only keep at it!
                    Reporting for 24 hours of sobriety, please! TIA!
                    "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
                    “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

5:18 in Vegas another 24 please

Comment

“Obstacles can't stop you. Problems can't stop you. Most of all, other people can't stop you. Only you can stop you.”

6:25am in Alberta, I reckon I'll have another 24 to please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                        [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20527]Marylou123[/MENTION] [MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION] abcowboy

Hope the dentist visit goes okay for you Marylou!

Comment

24 more for me please.
                          Stick close, Dill!

Posted this in the steppers thread;
                          Day 19 AF, Still here. I was asked on the OYNB site about a her to emulate. I think everyone on this site is a hero in my book. Everyone has made the effort to better themselves. That is something to be proud of.

Going on holiday, starting tomorrow, Pacific Northwest, and British Columbia. This will be a bit of a challenge for me, but I'm determined to make it through. Part of the time I'll be with family, who are big drinkers, and throw in a wedding to boot. I have a plan to drink AF beer, ( Bitbourg, at 0.0 percent alcohol, truly AF) and sparkling water, but need to be vigilant for triggers. Athletic pursuits are also on the agenda, so that will help. Part of the time I won't have internet, so if you don't here from me, it does not mean I have failed. I'll check in when I am able.

Comment

Another 24 please, 8:26am in Alberta, hats off to you Cowboy.
                            I have already gone swimming, done some gardening, emptied the dishwasher and am drinking coffee. In my drinking days that never would have happened. Grateful

Mr V, enjoy BC, my daughter just went back to Victoria, BC as she is going to University there. It is a beautiful place.
                            Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                            "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Bon voyage, [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION]! You are sounding strong. I think you have this!

Hope your dental work went well, [MENTION=20527]Marylou123[/MENTION]!

24 more would do very nicely for me, please. Thank you.
                              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

3 in the afternoon here in Jersey, hot and sticky but temps in the data center make you want to reach for a sweater. lol I'll take another 24 please!
                                “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                                Newbies Nest Roll Call
                                Toolbox
                                Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Working...
                                X