• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

24 please

Comment

“The best way to predict your future is to create it.”

6:30am in Alberta, I'm in for another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
      [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=1354]narilly[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION] [MENTION=20527]Marylou123[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] abcowboy

Great to see you back Neo and ssd!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'm trying to learn how to insert photos here. This is a test. The photo was taken in my friend's yard in the Spring. So lovely!

Why would I want to be gazing at such beauty thru a hung over haze? No thanks! I'll take another 24, please!
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Thanks Cowboy, another 24 please in Alberta at 10:06am
          Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
          "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

07:10 hrs here in Oz. Another 24 hrs please umpire.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Well [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], didn't take you too long how to learn to post pics! Wish I had learned how not to drink that quick lol.

No umpires here [MENTION=7261]Guitarista[/MENTION], you got to keep your own score and watch for your own errors lol. We're all just the cheerleaders on the sidelines!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'll take 24 if there's 24 for the taking. Please and thanks <3
                "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
                “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ &amp; another 24...

5:10 am in Vegas another 24 please, Dill the pic is very pretty, thanks for sharing
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

“No matter where you are or what you are going through, always believe that there is a light at the end of your tunnel.”

6:30am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                    [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=1354]narilly[/MENTION] [MENTION=7261]Guitarista[/MENTION] [MENTION=22391]idefineme[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] abcowboy

There's lots of 24's at the Café idef, there's a never ending supply of them for you and anyone else who needs them! Is the eye still a bit blurry or is it getting better?
                    Last edited by abcowboy; June 22, 2017, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Another 24 please

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION] about my speed of learning. I found tho that it was not much changed from years ago when I used to include photos more...when I was spending more time on MWO. In fact, it is easier now bc in the old days I used to have to resize them as I recall. This time it was easy to browse and upload. But what I wonder about is, how is it that you are able to your pics within your post? Would that be hard for you to explain to me? No worries if it will take too much time!

Thank you [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION]. I thought my friend's yard was just beautiful. She works hard at its upkeep. I have always envied it. Her place could be featured in a country living magazine photo shoot, it is so beautiful and well kept! I watched FTWD yet again last night. It was totally senseless and inane, gratuitous violence. Something is missing in the writing for that show. It has never been as compelling as TWD, IMHO, LOL!

So glad to see you here again, [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION]! Keep coming back.

24 more please and thank you.
                        Last edited by dill; June 22, 2017, 09:44 AM.
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

24 for me too please.
                          Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

Hmmm, I'll see if this is any help [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]. First, I never quick reply, I always use the "go advance" button as it gives you lots more options, and I never use the "paper clip add attachment" button, I always use the "picture frame" button. and then upload the picture right in the text, or do a "hard return" after I've uploaded

then I can keep adding text if my cursor is behind the [/ATTACH] or I can do another "hard return" and add text below the uploaded picture

Hope that made some sort of sense if I understood what you were asking lol Just remember that your picture will always upload right after the spot where your cursor is sitting. As you can see, two of the pictures loaded sideways, I've found that only happens when uploading pics from taken with phones. I have figured out on my iPhone 6Plus, I have to take the picture with the phone in the horizontal position and the "home" button on my phone has to be on the right hand side, then the picture uploads properly.

Edit to add: if anyone has more to add about pic uploading or sees something I missed, free to join in!
                            Last edited by abcowboy; June 22, 2017, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Winslow

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Oops it didn't work

Comment

Working...
                                X