~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Great job, BigAl on three months and having a movie outing with your son. Hope it was a great day for you!

[MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION], spent the night in Ely and thought of you. Good luck with your new job!

Another long driving day for hubby and 24 for me!

Comment

Good morning. Safe travels today Ginger. Pauly, hope you are liking you new job better than the last one. Congrats on 3 months Big Al!!! Thanks for the quote Dill. Hi to Jude, QW Cowboy Techie, Mulburry, Nora C any any else I Missed. Have a great Saturday. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Good afternoon Cafe friends and lovers. Had biopsy yesterday. A bit of pain and bleeding today but all expected. Now the wait on results. We know it’s cancer but will find out grade and aggressiveness. I have set the intention that it will be slow growing and something I can deal with for the time being with diet, supplements and exercise. So, with some pressure off and lots of love I accept another XXIV. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Techie, praying for the best possible results from your biopsy. I can't imagine what you are going through, and the waiting must be torture.

Thanks for the great quote dill! I keep telling myself to post a meaningful quote here, but I keep forgetting!

Winter is back with 3-6 inches of snow today with windchills below zero. I know that Spring will get here eventually, but it's taking its sweet time.

How do you like your New job [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION]?

Safe travels ginger, it won't be long before you are home.

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:28am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Time for some breakfast!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hopefully the results will turn out as positive as they can [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], you're in my prayers as you wait...

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Techie, sending prayers your way during this difficult time. Wishing everyone a peaceful and sober day. Thanks Cowboy for breakfast. I could literally taste that omelette this morning. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Great brekkie Cowboy, think I might make an omelette this morning. And it looks like sourdough toast on the plate. Bisquick is ready to make more bread so guess what I’ll be doing this morning?

Techie, thinking about you. I like your attitude and bet it will be a huge help in dealing with this setback. F cancer. I hope Mrs T is doing well.

Have a safe day on the road Ginger.

Unlike the weather Jude is getting, Calgary is to be sunny and warm today, 14C, 57F. I’ll take it.

We’ve booked a 3 day escape to Canmore next month. Looking forward to being back in the mountains again.

Have a great af Sunday everyone.

QW
                    Last edited by Quit wining; March 27, 2022, 07:38 AM.
                    AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                    F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Techie, your attitude is everything and always positive. Sssssllllllllooooowwwwww vibes coming your way. How's Mrs T?

Waves to all. If all goes well, we should be home by 5 tonight. 24 more!

Comment

Hope the remainder of your trip is safe and uneventful, Ginger. It'll feel so good to be back home!

Fits and starts is how I'm describing the weather. We've been plunged back into winter, but only for a few days.

24 more for all of us, please and thank you.
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

We made it! Partially unpacked. For those interested, we averaged 10.2 mpg towing a 9,200lb 5th wheel. We spent $640.00 on gas. Sitting outside looking at the beautiful green pastures and the Cascade Range in the distance. We are so blessed and happy to be home.

Comment

Good evening Cafe Friends. Much appreciation for the comments and congratulations on my 3 month mark. I am embracing everything that happens in my life with gratitude. All I had to do was change one thing; everything.
                            [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], every ounce of positive energy is being broadcast to you and yours. May it supplement and bolster your positivity and intention.

To all my other Cafe Friends, happy Sunday and let us all have a spectacular week. Another 24 would start it out nicely.

Comment

I bet that you're glad to be home ginger, especially after being away for so long.

15°F and still snowing; God only knows what the wind chill is. Another good day to stay inside I suppose.

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

4:59am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Working...
                                X