~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Whoops! Sitting outside and realized I forgot my check in this morning! I'm back on track. Thanks for not throwing me out of the Cafe.

Spent the afternoon with my 90yo Auntie. Planning to have a chat with management next week. Her place was filthy and I'm not kidding! I scrubbed for hours. She can't really see so doesn't notice much any more. Ugh! I plan to visit once a week now that I'm home and caught up with things. I'll be watching them!

Happy to be sitting out in this beautiful spring evening 💕 I'll happily take 24 more.

Comment

Looks like I'm a little early for breakfast again!

Glad that you got your truck back cowboy!

With gratitude, I'm in for another 24!

Comment

The grandkids came over yesterday and we spent the afternoon with them having a cookout, fishing a little, swimming in the pond (yes, it was that warm!), setting up a pen for the young chickens to be outdoors, and then topping off the day with a trip to the local dairy bar. It was really nice.

Ginger, that's infuriating about the state your mother's place was in. Good thing you're back to keep on top of things!

BA, I was curious as to what herbs you planted. I'm cutting back on my gardening this year, but I'll likely put out some herbs in a planter. Glad you and your son had a good morning working on the bronco. It's good to have a project to share like that.

QW, glad you and Mrs. QW are home safe and sound and that you had a good trip!

Narilly, I can't believe you had your catalytic converter ripped off! That's awful!

Another 24 for all of us here in the Cafe would be accepted with gratitude.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I need to get up earlier Sunday morning to get breakfast out in time for everyone lol

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

And we also have a cake today! If my calendar is right, we have a bb birthday to celebrate!

[MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] !

Comment

Bubba and I had a bit of shopping to do yesterday then we stopped at the Dairy Queen as well [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]. It was a beautiful day to sit outside and eat our Blizzards!

No kicking anyone out of the Café [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], unless you're not following the rules posted on the door "No shoes, No shirt, No Service" lol.

Comment

Good morning and thanks for the great breakfast Cowboy. Happy Birthday Big Al!! Wishing everyone a great and sober day today. 24 more for me please and thank you.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Happy Birthday Big Al! Best wishes for many more, af.

Dill that sounds like a wonderful day with the grandkids. It was warm here yesterday, 17C, 63F, warm enough to barbecue in shirtsleeves but not warm enough for an out door swim!

I recall seeing a sign in a Woolies (Woolworth’s) in Australia that read No Shirt, No Shoes, No Worries. Ginger, we’re glad you’re here in the Cafe with us.

Off for a walk. Have a great af Sunday everyone!

QW
                    AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                    F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Happy birthday, BigAl. Hope your day is great!

Yummy brekkie, ABC. I think I need to visit Australia, QW.

Hubby and I are headed out for a hike. Today is a week since we said goodbye to our pup and over a year since we've been able to hike because of her poor health. Time to get our hiking legs back!

Waves to all my Cafe buddies! I'll gladly take another 24.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and ABC breakfast devotees. Thank you Cowboy. Happy Birthday [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION]. Off for a long hike off Arnold Rim Trail. Still snow on the ground. So, with warm boots, warm heart, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning Cafe Friends, and thank you for all of the birthday wishes. Not exactly where I thought I would be at this age, but it is what it is I guess. If nothing else I can spend my birthday sober.
                          [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], I have sweet basil, oregano, sage, thyme, rosemary, and chives. I will also have some mint from my neighbor once her crop is up (you know, for iced tea, fresh mint is the best). I will sometimes grow some parsley as well, but it's like feast or famine, either I don't use it at all, or I use it all in one shot.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and I will humbly ask for another 24 please and thanks.

Comment

Happy belated birthday BigAl! Sobriety is the best gift that you can give yourself!

It was a beautiful day here yesterday with temps in the upper 70's, so I went for a long walk with one of my dogs. The hills are starting to "green up" and the scenery is just stunning.

Looking forward to another af day!

Comment

4:55am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

BA, those are all the same herbs I usually grow as well, but sometimes tarragon and chervil as well. I have the same experience as you with the parsley! I have a mint patch next to the front pasture but last year it was infiltrated by some dastardly poison ivy! Luckily I had started a "back up" patch near the propane tank that supplies our range so I could still use spearmint without fear of ingesting PI! Killing that PI before the spearmint gets going is on my to do list. Ha! Happy belated Birthday!

Thanks for the awesome breakfast, Cowboy! Sunday breakfast in the Cafe, with all my cafe friends hangover-free is a real pleasure.:heartbeat:

No big plans for today, just the way I like it!

24 more for all of us please and thank you.
                                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X