~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Happy birthday, Dill. How I wish we could all gather around a table and share that cake with you! May your day be special, just like you.

Pauly, we've been going to Arizona for years and have yet to go to Phoenix. Hopefully, we never will! Big cities are not our thing either.

Having a great time with my sisters and enjoying an AF visit! 24 more.

Comment

Good morning Cafe Friends. Today is a new day. The sun is shining and everything is as it is.

I am enjoying a pour-over coffee of some new, fresh roasted Colombian coffee (yellow bourbon for those interested, its getting hard to find).

I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will humbly ask for another 24 please and thanks.

Comment

Thanks everyone for all the birthday greetings and wishes! I'm shocked to find that I have arrived at my 70th birhday, but I am also grateful and happy to have another sober birthday celebration with you all. [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], that cake is fantastic and I hope everyone enjoys a slice or two with me!

I've never been to Phoenix, nor to Arizona for that matter. I'd love to see Arizona and to visit Sedona, but I'm not a city girl!

Have a great and sober 24 everyone!
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Quit wining View Post
          Mulberry, the rivalry between the Montreal Canadiens and Quebec Nordiques was legendary and very intense. I miss it. And Quebec City should still have a team in the NHL.
          Absolutely... but it will never happen as long as Bettman is in charge.

A couple warmer days recently here, have indeed made some pretty nice porch/yard sitting times. I do sometimes miss having a beer in hand out there though (but oh well).
          Last edited by Mulburry; April 30, 2022, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Happy belated birthday [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]! Hope that you had a wonderful day!

Looking forward to another 24 hours!

Comment

Rainy morning here but the sun is due to make an appearance this afternoon.

I got some nice birthday gifts yesterday, but one stands out and I thought I'd share it here in case it is something any of you might be interested in for yourselves or someone in your circle. It's a gardening vest and I love it! Here's the link:

Access Denied

I don't know why the link says "Access Denied". When I clicked on it it worked. So, I hope it works for you folks too!

Let's all have a great and sober Sunday!
              Last edited by dill; May 1, 2022, 05:41 AM.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:27am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

It's time for some breakfast!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Sounds (and looks) like you had a pretty good birthday [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], hopefully we'll all share a lot more of them with you!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Dill, I’m glad you had a nice birthday. That vest looks great! Enjoy it in good health for many years. BTW, I’m about 9 months behind you.

Mulberry, do I sense a dislike of Buttman? Sadly, as long as he keeps making money for the owners, we’re stuck with him. I don’t know how much he is currently paid but his last contract was $8 million a year. I’d happily be as annoying for a lot less!

I’ve decided on a new camera system and will get it this week. Can’t wait!

Another wonderful Sunday brekkie in the Cafe thanks to Cowboy!

Have a great af Sunday everyone. And Mulberry, enjoying the nice weather with a coffee instead of a beer is so much more enjoyable.

QW
                      AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                      F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Enjoying AF time with my sisters! 24 more.

Comment

Well, I slipped yesterday and drank. We have had a lot of family in and out over the last few days, and someone brought a bottle of vodka. Everyone was drinking and having fun, and I thought what the hell, I can have one. Of course I didn't stop at one. Back on the horse again! Ugh...

So glad that you had a good birthday [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]! Love the vest, and I'm sure that it will get a lot of use!

I'd be especially grateful for 24 hours booze free.

Comment

4:57am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

You're back and not giving up [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], that's what matters most!

Comment

Jude, just get back at it! You're doing great overall. Glad you came right back.

It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day here. We have no plans so it's both clear skies and nothing ahead but whatever we feel like doing! Perfect for a couple of retirees!

I hope we all enjoy another 24 hours of freedom!
                                Dill

Comment

Working...
                                X