~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Had a hike planned with little sis and our grand-dogs but the rain has started so guess that's out. Oh well! Maybe tomorrow.

BigAl, throwing those two little bottles out the window gets you one step closer to getting back to your family. I'm glad that is still an option for you. Eye on the prize.

Hi! Mr. V. Happy to see you. Five years. Awesome!

I can't explain it but those hypnotherapy audios are really helping me get through the 5pm hour. I'll gladly take 24 more!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and wonderful to see Mr V. Congratulations on F I VE years. With a ton of motivation and gobs of love in my heart, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Volunteer day today and a fill-in volunteer day tomorrow. Two days a week is more than I like, but this is temporary so I'll be ok! Today the hospital held a prayer breakfast for anyone who wanted to attend. This was the National Day of Prayer so it was fun to get to participate. The speakers were all very good and the focus on the power of prayer was good, at least to me, in these trying times. The breakfast was nowhere near as good as one of our Sunday Cafe breakfasts, [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]!

24 more please and thank you.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning cafe!

Wishes for another 24 for myself and all of my friends here.

Comment

5:21am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

We finally got started seeding yesterday, I just did a ride along for an hour or so for a refresher as I didn't have everything with me to start staying out at the farm and it wasn't a panic anyway. This morning I'll pack out everything to start staying in the camper. There is some rain in the forecast so I could very well be back in Veg for the night lol.
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Another beautiful day ahead. Ginger, can you share the hypnotherapy audios? Where did you get them. I would like to look into them. 5 pm is turning into a white knuckle event for me. I wake up each morning feeling good about the day and then around 4 or 5 I start with the thoughts. Wishing everyone a safe and AF day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Well the rain forecast for yesterday didn’t happen. Hopefully the wet weekend they’ve predicted happens. Big Al, any chance you could send rain our way? There has already been several grass fires thanks to the dry conditions.

Rava, I too experienced the alcoholic voice late afternoon too. I found that having an activity planned for that time - going for a walk, reading, listening to a meditation app - helped me.

My new camera is to arrive today so I’ll be spending lots of time this weekend trying to learn how to best use it. Yet one more thing smarter than me!

Have a great af Friday everyone!

QW
                  AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                  F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Morning, Cafe Pal!

Rava, I'll send a sample to your email account so you can see if it might work for you. It works for me but it may all be in my head. BaHahaha ;•)

It poured yesterday with 25mp winds. I'm hoping today will allow for a big walk with my sister and my grand dog.

I'll gladly take another 24 AF hours of freedom!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and those passing through. Busy Friday for moi. So, I gratefully accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hello Cafe friends! Just a quick check in for me. 24 for all of us please and thank you.
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

‘F-E-A-R has two meanings: “Forget Everything And Run” or “Face Everything And Rise.” The choice is yours. ‘ – Zig Ziglar

Ginger, would you mind sending me a sample of the hypnotherapy as well? I'm staying sober, but have been struggling lately.

Looking forward to seeing some of your pics taken with your new camera QW!

Have fun planting cowboy!

I'd be grateful for another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Good morning cafe friends. Looking forward to a beautiful day and plan to read and relax like I do every other day. Missing my grandkids but look forward to visiting next month for almost 2 months. We rented a house nearby all the grands. I think it’s still cheaper than buying another condo and having to deal with all the fees and bills. So we will see how this rental option is for now. Still love my current condo tho. Wishing everyone a safe and sober day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

With lots of rain in the forecast today, I won’t feel bad staying indoors and learning how my new camera works. This camera allows for point & shoot but also manual options for additional creativity. I might get to try the highly rated video capability next week when the grandkids have soccer and tennis lessons.

Rava, that’s great you’ve rented a house near the grandkids for 2 months. I find that time stands still when being with the grandkids. It’s so nice to hear them tell their parents how much they love seeing us. And of course, we love to see them whenever we can.

Have a great af Saturday everyone!

QW
                                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Working...
                                X