~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Sure will, Jude. I'll send it to you through FB messenger.

No plans today but we will go to dinner at my eldest son's tomorrow for Mother's Day.

So with a grateful heart, I'll gladly take another 24 hours of freedom!

Comment

24 more, please and thank you.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and the fearless. Lost of work today. So with a busy schedule and deep gratitude I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning Cafe Friends. Beautiful day out today, but the rain and cool temps have the grass ready to mow yet again. Then up to the city to buy some ribs for the smoker tomorrow.
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] - I love the FEAR acronyms, I discovered through therapy and introspection that fear ran my life for the most part. Fear of change, fear of truth, fear of a bruised ego. My favorite, and most applicable to me is False Evidence Appearing Real. I would take minor thoughts and convince myself that the worst possible outcome was ensured, and I had better start preparing now for the onslaught. Purely ego driven behavior.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Im excited to learn about new camera systems extraneously through QW (and looking forward to good pics of course). I will gladly and humbly ask for another 24 please and thanks.

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Time to get some breakfast out!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] - I love the FEAR acronyms, I discovered through therapy and introspection that fear ran my life for the most part. Fear of change, fear of truth, fear of a bruised ego. My favorite, and most applicable to me is False Evidence Appearing Real. I would take minor thoughts and convince myself that the worst possible outcome was ensured, and I had better start preparing now for the onslaught. Purely ego driven behavior.
                [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION], apparently I'm a lot like you in that fear does seem to run my life as well. I become anxious about small things and blow them up in my mind as disasters. These thoughts are definitely a trigger for me to run to the wine and temporarily make them go away. Unfortunately, the next morning they return bigger than ever along with a hangover. [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], thanks for the sample of the hypnotherapy audio. I sure hope that it can help with the anxiety that I'm dealing with lately.

Well, I was hoping if I showed up in the cafe a little later, I could enjoy one of cowboys famous breakfasts. Must be he's out early planting seeds!

Wishing all of the mothers here in the cafe a wonderful day!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

Speaking of breakfast, I just saw cowboy putting it on the table so it looks like I'm the first one in line. Yum! Thanks cowboy!

Comment

to those who celebrate it!

Comment

I'm glad you are able to enjoy the breakfast Jude!

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Happy Mother’s Day to our Cafe Mom’s who celebrate. And let’s not forget about the Mom’s and Mom’s in law no longer with us.

Well, yet again the weather forecasters got it wrong - not a drop of rain yesterday. I did get to spend a lot of time with my new camera and either I’m smarter than I think, or, more likely, the camera has been designed to smooth out the learning curve. I was puzzled when I first turned it on and saw the number 7012 on the screen. I realized later that it’s the number of images that will fit on the SD card!
                        I’m wondering if I can have a USB port installed in my left ear so I could plug in some much needed additional memory.

Another awesome brekkie Cowboy! Thanks.

Have a great af Sunday everyone!

QW
                        AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                        F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good morning cafe. Great breakfast Cowboy. Thanks so much. Happy Mother’s Day to all those moms out there. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Happy AF Mothers day!
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the breakfast and the Mother's Day greeting, Cowboy! You never forget an important date! :heartbeat:

A sober Mother's Day will hopefully be enjoyed by all of us here.
                              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Happy Mother's Day! I'll happily enjoy another 24 hours of freedom with all my Cafe buds.

Comment

Working...
                                X