~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Wow QW! 7012 images on one as card...that's amazing!

Another beautiful day on tap. I'll be enjoying it sober!

Comment

We had some good news this past week. My gf who has been battling cancer this past year was told she has won the battle and was in remission! It was a great thing to hear after all she has endured! Now THAT is a wonderful Mother's Day present!

QW, you better get busy if you have any hope of filling up that camera's card! I hope you will share some of your images with us here!

Another 24 hours of freedom for all of us, please and thank you.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:27am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

That's great news about your friend [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]! Fingers crossed and praying that it stays in remission!

Back in Veg last night after a day on the air seeder. We are picking up Bubba's mom this morning and headed to the city for Bubba's Aunt's funeral. She is the mil's sister and has been in long term care for a number of years with Alzheimer's. If memory serves me correct, she was 92 years old and came to Canada a few years before Bubba's mom.
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Dill, that’s awesome news about your friend!!

My new camera continues to impress me with what it can do. Jude & Dill, it occurred to me that 7000+ images on a card is a lot of photos. Did I mention I bought a second card? I’d best be taking some pics! We’re planning a few day trips around southern Alberta and in the mountains this summer so I’ll have a lot of photo opportunities.

Have a great af Monday everyone!

QW
            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good morning Cafe Friends. I spent most of the day cooking yesterday. The mothers and mothers-in-law enjoyed it, but the kids turned their noses up at it. I can add hot dogs to Mac and cheese and they think it's a culinary masterpiece. I spend all day on meat sauce, béchamel, pastry, fresh pasta, etc and it just doesn't make the cut.

Kids these days....

Happy Monday to all my Cafe Friends, Happy Mother's Day (a day late) to all who fit the bill, and I will humbly ask for another 24 please and thanks.

Comment

BigAl, I bet your "mom" guests appreciated your efforts. This mom sure would.

Dill, that's awesome news about your friend. May she continue to heal and resume her cancer free life.

We saw all our boys for Mother's Day. That's funny! They are 41, 43 and 47. Lol They will always be "boys" to me.

ABC, you're a good son-in-law and hubby. Bubba's a lucky girl for waiting for AF ABcowboy.

Quiet week here. Hoping for spring temps and for the winds to die down so we can get in a hike.

Hi to all my Cafe friends! I'll gladly take 24 hours of freedom from AL.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and the healed. Wonderful news [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]. Trying to change my fight to France. Since I used points I can only use points to change. We want to go from CDG in Paris to Stockholm. They want 400k Skymiles each. We laughed. So, we will cancel the existing flight and reschedule the whole thing. The plan is to fly FinnAir to Stockholm. We want to see my daughter and meet her new beau. So, with lots of planning ahead but resolve in my heart, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning and Happy Monday. Great news about your friend Dill. Wishing another 24 hours sober please and thank you..

Comment

What wonderful news about your friend dill! I can't even imagine the relief and gratitude that she must be feeling.

Wow techie, that sounds like an awesome trip that you have planned, and seeing your daughter as an added bonus.

I have an appointment for physical therapy today as my back has been giving me a lot of grief lately. Hope it helps.

Looking forward to another 24 hours please and thank you!

Comment

4:50am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Up early today so I can head back to the farm and get my lunch made so I can be in the field by 7. It was a long day yesterday, most of the day was spent listening to Ukrainian but at least the luncheon was better with lots of visiting and got back to Veg around 4:30 in the afternoon. Debated on going back to the farm last night but decided to stay and spend the night with Bubba.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Ginger, our sons are 45, 40 and 37 and they will always be our boys!

Big Al, that sounds like an awesome meal you spent all day making. I’m glad the Mom’s appreciated your hard work.

Off for a walk. Have a great af Tuesday everyone.

QW
                            AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                            F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good morning Cafe Friends. Not a whole lot going on here, I guess that's a good thing. We jumped from almost freezing in the morning to lows in the 80's in the course of two days. We got our traditional one day of spring!

I will humbly ask for another 24 please and thanks.

Comment

Off to take my 90yo Auntie to the Dr. I'll gladly take 24 hours of freedom!

Comment

Working...
                                X