~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning all! I'll gladly take 24 more!

Comment

I'd like an order of 24 hours of sobriety with a side of gratitude, please. :happy2:
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

[MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], even though you are facing tough times with your treatments, your positive attitude always inspires me. Sending love and light your way.

Sitting on the back porch this morning, as it is a balmy 65 degrees. As always, grateful to be able to enjoy this little slice of heaven.

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

[MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], even though you are facing tough times with your treatments, your positive attitude always inspires me. Sending love and light your way.

Sitting on the back porch this morning, as it is a balmy 65 degrees. As always, grateful to be able to enjoy this little slice of heaven.

Comment

Comment

Not sure what happened, but my post showed up 3 times.Oops!

Comment

5:02am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Im also sitting on my porch drinking coffee this morning. Feeling grateful for my life and so much more. I recently bought a book and love it. Its called Coffee Self Talk and it’s really helping me mentally get my mind in the right place. Struggling less and appreciating more. Wishing everyone a great Friday the 13th (this day has always been my lucky day). Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Jude, ain’t technology grand? I spent almost an hour the other day setting up an online account with my new insurance company so I could pay the car premium. After having to reset passwords to my Gmail account 4 times, getting several codes as part of their two step verification program, I finally succeeded, only to get a message saying “There’s a problem. It’s us not you. It’s us. Please contact your agent”. Should I ever have to make a claim, I hope they perform better.
                    And then yesterday, I discovered my printer had also been disconnected from the internet. “To Err Is Human. To Really Mess up, You Need A Computer”!

Today Mrs QW and I are treating two young ladies who are our contacts at our Parkinson’s support office to lunch at our favourite bakery. These ladies have become friends over the past few years and we appreciate what they do.

Have a great af Friday everyone!

QW
                    Last edited by Quit wining; May 13, 2022, 07:44 AM.
                    AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                    F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Techie, thinking of you as you navigate your health issues.

Thanks for the book tip, Rava. Just purchased it. One more thing in my tool box!

Too cold to sit outside this morning. Only in the 30s. Brrrrr Hoping to get in a hike later. Shouldn't see any rattle snakes with these low temps so that's a plus!

I'll gladly take another 24!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and supporters. Back to Stanford today. So happy Mrs Techie is with me. Heading back home on Sunday. Will see four month granddaughter later this afternoon. So, will deep appreciation I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Here's to another 24 for all of us here today!
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I'll have to check out that book Rava! Sounds interesting.

Another coffee porch day this morning. Yay!

I'd be grateful for another sober day!

Comment

5:03am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Looking forward to spending the day with a friend thrift shopping and then lunch. She is also in the same boat as me as far as stopping alcohol so we are a good support for each other. She is still working so her time is more limited. I am grateful to be able to spend some time with her today. Wishing everyone a great and sober Saturday. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X