X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe friends. Maddie needs your prayers. Blessings x

Maddie has lymphoma and is failing…
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Techie, so sorry to hear about Maddie. It's so difficult to deal with things like this. Hoping that you can keep her as comfortable as possible in the time that she has left.

That's awful about your chickens dill! Hopefully, you can make the coop more predator proof in the future.

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

4:54am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

That's too bad about the chicks [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], those darn wild animals will find any way they can to get to an easy meal.

Thoughts and prayers again [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] to you and Maddie.
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Prayers for Mattie today, Techie. What a sweet face she has!

24 more please and thank you.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning cafe. So sorry about Maddie Techie. Im sure you are giving her the best quality of life even tho that doesn’t make it easy by any means. Dill, also sorry about the chickens. Nature can be so cruel. Wishing everyone a safe and sober day. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

Another 24 hours please & thank you.

Techie, thinking about you and Mrs Techie. Give Maddie an ear scratch and a belly rub from me.

Ginger, after having such a wonderful experience with Jessie, rescue is my favourite breed of dog. And I’m not sure who rescued who! I was a bit surprised when we adopted Jessie that we had to provide 3 letters of reference and have a house inspection but I’m so happy we did.

Dill I hope the modifications made to the chicken enclosure keep predators out. 4H is an amazing organization and does a great job teaching young people about life. I once had the pleasure of judging a public speaking contest for a local 4H club and was very impressed with the ability of their members to get up in front of a crowd and speak with confidence.

I had an enjoyable hike at a nearby conservation area yesterday and got to try my new camera. I took several shots of a woodpecker under challenging conditions - bright sunshine and a moving subject. Today I’ll try editing them, not one of my favourite activities, and if they turn out to be suitable for sharing, I will. And the camera confirmed that it is indeed yet one more thing I own smarter than I am.

Have a great af Tuesday everyone!

QW
                AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Good morning Cafe Friends! It's a dreary, wet day here today, but no farm boy will ever curse the rain in the mid-west when all of the crops are in. It was a busy weekend and start to the week. My thoughts are with you all.

I humbly ask for another 24 please and thanks.

Comment

Oh [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], I'm so sorry to hear this news about Maddie. Sending prayers for all of you.

24 more, please.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and supporters. We have contacted a vet who will come to our home to euthanize Maddie. This is a much better option for all of us. Thank you all for the kindness. Twenty four more for moi!

Maddie
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

[MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], I'm so very, very sorry.

Comment

I'd be grateful for another 24 hours please and thank you!

Comment

Jude, I'll join you in your attitude of gratitude and go for another 24.

Techie, thoughts with you and Mrs. T as you bid farewell to Maddie.

My daughter is recuperating from covid. She said the symptoms were relatively mild but it's been a week now and she is still feeling fatigued. She says it's running thru the population in New Orleans. All I can do is hope she feels better soon.
                            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:01am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION] [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Hope your daughter recovers quickly [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]. At least she didn't get hit too hard.

Seeding is now 75% complete! Finished up the barley and have 2000 acres of canola to wrap up the seeding season.

Comment

Working...
                                X