~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

78f at 9:27 in the morning here in Jersey and haven't looked outside yet to see if my phone is right about the partly cloudy. Just a cup of coffee on a slow Saturday morning and another 24 please! Happy Canada Day to our friends up north.
    “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
    Newbies Nest Roll Call
    Toolbox
    Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Happy Canada day!

Another 24 please. Have a great sober weekend to all!

Comment

Happy Canada Day! Another 24 please. In Calgary at 9:20 am.

Im getting ready to party all day and AL is not invited!
        Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
        "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Happy Canada Day!
          [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION], good to see you!

24 more hours please.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

It's a fantastic day at the farm! Couldn't think of a better way to spend Canada Day, old flags taken down, new flags run up, one of the cross fences is almost removed, and all done without the help of Mr Budweiser! Who'd a thought....

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

"From this day on, when I look back on the past, I will smile and say to myself, “I never thought I could do it... But I did…""

6:30am in Alberta, another 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
              [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=1354]narilly[/MENTION] @ abcowboy

Sunday morning at the farm, coffee in hand, listening to the birds, (and Hank snoring lol), clearheaded and enjoying life... think I might have my usual Sunday morning breakfast please...
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

6:09 in Vegas another 24 of freedom please
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

77f at 9:36 on this shining Sunday morning. I'll take anther 24 please!
                  “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                  Newbies Nest Roll Call
                  Toolbox
                  Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Another 24 please, 9:05 and Un Hung today in
                    Calgary the day after Canada Day.
                    Yippee!
                    Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                    "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

I do not know how this day got away from me, but better late than never! I'm definitely in for this 24!
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Just hitting 79f as the workday is ALMOST ready to begin here in Jersey. I'm not sure whose divine inspiration it was to give us tomorrow off but today .... Looks like it's shaping up to be a beautiful day out there though and I will definitely take another 24 please!

Newbies Nest
                        Newbies Nest Roll Call
                        Toolbox
                        Cattleman Cafe

Comment

5:22 am another 24 for my friends here and myself
                          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi gang! Back from my travels, and sober, I'm happy to say. Made it through family visits and a wedding.
                            My apologies for not posting, but some days I had no internet, and difficult to find any private time to read and post, having too much fun, lol.
                            Went through Seattle, up to Vancouver, what a beautiful city, then days on a boat out on the Puget Sound, followed by a few days on San Juan Island. Best vacation in years, and a lot of it had to do with no AL.
                            Asking for 24 more for me and my friends here.

Comment

"Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you."

6:35am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                              [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=1354]narilly[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Seems like lot's of American's have today off as well Ory, wonder if the employer's gave it, or they just took it as vacation leave, day without pay, etc.

Good to have you back Mr V! Sounds like your vacation was a great time and sober to boot! Who says you have to drink in order to have fun!
                              Last edited by abcowboy; July 3, 2017, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Our Canada Day celebrations are all over with, but they are just ramping up for our friends to the south. Thought I'd get a few extra's for the Café in time for everyone to enjoy along with fireworks etc....

Comment

Working...
                                X