~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Work day for me here in San Diego. We'll see how many kids show up to class!
    24 for me please!

Comment

That's very thoughtful of you Cowboy!

Really good to see you safely back home, Mr. V! I'm glad you enjoyed your trip, it sounds lovely!

I'll join you all in another 24!
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Checking in for 24 more. Sounds like everyone is well. Happy 150+1 to our northern friends. Thanks for the peanuts and popcorn Cowboy. Off to find doggy headphones so my pup will make it through fireworks tomorrow.
        Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”

6:30am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
          [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20527]Marylou123[/MENTION] abcowboy

Happy Independence Day to all the MWO American's! Have a great celebration, but no quitting on your quit eh!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:55 am in Vegas another 24 please and Happy 4th of July!
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

71f as it hits 9:45 on this gray independence day morning. Happy fourth to everyone here stateside! I'll take another 24 please!

“If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
              Newbies Nest Roll Call
              Toolbox
              Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Happy 4th of July to my American friends, and a safe and sober day to us all.
                I'll take 24 more please.

Comment

Happy sober 4th of July all!

Another 24 please!

Comment

24 more please, fireworks included!
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working on our grill area on the back deck. First photo.

Wish we were enjoying the Bay! Second photo!

Comment

Here is the second photo.
                        Last edited by ssd858; July 4, 2017, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Great view you have there, [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION]! Love an outdoor kitchen, need to work on mine as well!
                          I'll take 24 more please.

Comment

"No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you're still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying."

6:30am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks..

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
                            [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] abcowboy

Looks like the deck is coming along nicely ssd! I agree with Mr V about the view! I think I noticed a roll-out awning leg? That's getting common up here as well, using an RV awning for shade over a deck. Bet you and hubby can hardly wait to fire up the grill!
                            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:36 am in Vegas another 24 please
                              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

78f and the sun is shining here in Jersey at 10:32 in the am. Another 24 please!
                                “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                                Newbies Nest Roll Call
                                Toolbox
                                Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Working...
                                X