~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Ginger, R.I. is about a six hour drive from here, and I'm so looking forward to it.

I'd be grateful for another 24 hours please and thank you!

Comment

4:59am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

You could be right [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] about the fan speed. When using the convection bake the fan cycles on and off at regular intervals and stays at the same speed. I should try the air fry option and see what the difference is. Glad Mr D's birthday celebration turned out so well!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and supporters. Just a quick note to let you know we are off to Costa Rica. I will get back to regular posting in 2-3 weeks. Sending lots of love and believe 24 more is the only way to live. Be well. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Up super early to volunteer today and yesterday both. I'm pretty tuckered out! I'm sitting on the deck now just relaxing and watching Lily chase shadows. I don't think I ever saw a dog do that before. It seems a cat-like behavior. Funny to watch tho!

24 more please and thank you.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

My late Peaches was well known as the shadow crazy kitty. It started with the cat that we babysat for 6 months. He tried to teach her about the red dot (she was a former street cat) but instead of teaching her about the dot he taught her to be shadow crazy and she was shadow crazy for the rest of her life.

I have too much to do this weekend work and other fun stuff and I do not have the time to drink.

Alcohol will just dampen my weekend.
              Last edited by DriftyAlison0; July 15, 2022, 06:28 PM.
              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Yikes! I got so busy first thing this morning that I completely forgot to login. I'll take another day!

Comment

Good morning cafe! Good to see you pup in Techie! Have a great time in Cost Rica!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

5:29am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=9396]DriftyAlison0[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Great to see you [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], enjoy your trip and see you when you get back!

Seen dogs chase their tail, but never their shadow. Must have been funny to watch [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] lol.

Comment

It was funny, Cowboy! Lucky for Lily, today is a cloudy day. She can get some rest!

Speaking of Lily, her vet check turned up a problem. She has something called giardia, which is a parasite. It might explain why she is so thin and has been showing digestive problems. We started her treatment for it yesterday. She will have 6 days of medications. She's good about taking them tho, so it should go well. I just hope it works!

Techie, you seem to have caught the travel bug! Have a great time in Costa Rica.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Dill, those meds should clear that up. Poor girl! Glad you caught it. That's a nasty bug!

Techie, enjoy CR! My son and dil went this spring and are already planning their next trip!

Off to gdaughter's softball tourny. It's going to be a hot one!! I'll take another day by golly!

Comment

Late check in today. Hope everyone is having a good day. We are stuck in traffic heading to see the grands. So far so good. Very happy to still be sober and accountable. Wishing everyone a great day! Another 24 for me please and thanks.

Comment

Sitting on the beach listening to the waves crashing on the shoreline. Heaven!

24 more for all of us please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Jude, I love that sound! Pure heaven for sure. Wishing everyone a great and sober day.

Comment

Working...
                                X