No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:31am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Time to rustle up some breakfast...

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Jude, the ocean is definitely my happy place too! Enjoy

Great brekkie, Cowboy! I'll take 24.

Comment

Fantastic breakfast, Cowboy! Thanks!

It's been rain, rain, rain around here today! I guess we should be grateful we have a roof over our heads! It's be a good day not to drink, no matter what.

24 more, please and thank you.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Sitting on the beach listening to the waves crashing on the shoreline. Heaven!
            Back in the city (from the mountains) it really is great to see the ocean again, sitting down by the water with the wide ocean view is so peaceful.

The warm summer evenings seeing everyone out and about, having fun, drinking on patios, drinking in parks etc. really brings on the cravings for wanting to just having a few, though.

Comment

Another busy day here, so a quick commitment to 24 more hours.

Comment

4:57am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Still raining here. It's odd weather for July. I hope you aren't getting this weather where you are, Jude!

I wish I had something interesting to say, but apparently, not today!

But it will be an especially good day not to drink, anyway!
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. We are down to less than 2 weeks before heading back home. Feeling like we got a lot of quality time with the grandkids. Going to make the most of the last two weeks and NOT include a drinking episode. I am still playing the tape back of my last horrible slip and so far it still turns me off about wanting to drink again. The fact that my husband watched me fall and stumble and I thought i was hiding it so well. Ugh bruise on arm is almost invisible. Drinking like a rockstar is not in my future. I am finding sober TIK TOK to be helpful. Lots of good information. I am staying accountable and sober. Wishing everyone a great day.

Comment

Happ AF Monday everybody!
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi Pauly! Glad to see you. Nothing much going on around these parts. I'll take another day!

Comment

5:33am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today will be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Yes, great to see you again [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION]!

Wow, that time went fast [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]! Do you plan on renting something different next year?

We are having a week of fairly hot weather [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], not quite as hot as last year though with that heat dome we had. Lots of haying going on now and looks like great hay crops.

Pretty quite up hear as well, hard to believe that in just over a month I'll be back to being a farmer again lol.
                            Last edited by abcowboy; July 19, 2022, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Hi Pauly so glad that you checked in. Cowboy, yes we have put down a deposit for a 1 bedroom apartment next year. Its bright and sunny and we checked it out already. Its 100 percent refundable 2 weeks prior to July so I feel comfortable putting down a deposit. Today I am meeting up with some of my old coworkers. It will be fun to catch up. Wishing everyone a great and sober day! Another 24 please and thanks.

Comment

Beautiful day here on the beach, and I'm loving it!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X