~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

BigAl, thanks for checking in. You are meeting all these challenges head on. I'm so proud of you!

QW, great to see you too! Congrats on 48!

I'll gladly take another day!

Comment

I'm glad you checked in, BigAl. I was getting a bit concerned since we hadn't seen you in a while and you have so much change you are having to process. You are doing fantastic!

24 more hours for all of us, please and thank you.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Looks like another great beach day! I grew up in New England, and I love where I live now, but at times I do miss the ocean.

Looking forward to another 24 hours please and thank you!

Comment

5:33am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning and TGIF. Wishing everyone a safe and sober day. 24 more please and thanks.

Comment

Today is craft day and lunch with my sisters. I'll take another day!

Comment

I was in the middle of a post when suddenly all my text got mysteriously highlighted and then deleted. So annoying! If I had been in the advanced reply window I could've retrieved it, but I was in the quick reply window. So, lesson learned.

24 more hours of freedom for all of us here, please and thank you.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Pretty quiet in here today. Hope everyone is doing well. Hot and humid day ahead. Another 24 for me please and thank you…

Comment

5:31am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Yes, pretty quiet for sure. I haven't been up to a lot lately. Doing a few jobs to keep me occupied, turning down a lot of jobs so I'm not too occupied lol. Spending quite a bit of time out on the deck in the afternoons reading and just relaxing. There's always something to do around the house or in the yard to take a break from reading. We're off to the city today along with Bubba's mom to attend a wedding. Bubba's cousin's daughter is getting married in a traditional Ukrainian ceremony so the service will be long, the food at the reception will be fantastic, and there'll be all the free booze you can drink at the reception and dance. No need to worry about booking a hotel room though as I'm always the designated driver lol.

Comment

Heading home today.

Looking forward to another 24 hours please and thank you!

Comment

Safe travels home, Jude!

Cowboy, that wedding sounds like the kind of weddings I used to hope to be invited to! Open bar?!! I'm afraid I fell into that trap too easily. I guess I didn't have to worry bc Mr. D usually did the driving and he never had more than one drink. That's something I never could understand and for myself, simply could never happen! I wonder if I have EVER had 'just one'. I truly doubt it! Now I don't even feel much temptation in those social situations. I just don't want to make a fool of myself in public and I most certainly would I'm afraid.

Not today. 24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                          Dill

Comment

Just trying to stay cool and counting the days to leave for the coast.

Had a great day with my sisters. I feel so very blessed to have those two in my life!

I'll take another day!

Comment

I had a great time on vacation, but it's good to be home!

Lots of heat and humidity today, but for now I'm having my coffee on the back porch.

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Good Morning. Cowboy, hope you got lots of good food and had fun at the wedding. Jude, glad you are home safely. Ginger when you do leave for the coast? This is our last week here. We have a lot planned before we leave on Friday. Wishing everyone a great and sober day. 24 more please and thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X