No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We could sure use some rain now that haying is almost done [MENTION=24510]BigAl[/MENTION]. Our crops are looking pretty good but for some reason the hay didn't go as well as everyone thought it would. Down about 15% from last year, but the hay quality is much better than last year. Hopefully we'll get the needed moisture now that the crops are starting to head out.

Great to see you back [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] and hopefully this next round of treatment will be successful.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe. Techie, welcome back from vacation. When you mentioned flight delays I am getting nervous. It seems like every time we fly there is a problem. Holding my breath for this weeks flight home. Big Al, so glad you are doing well. 7 months is quite an accomplishment. Hi to Dill, Pauly, Ginger, Jude, Cowboy, QW. Nothing noteworthy here except spending lots of quality grandma and pop time with the grands. Getting in our last moments before we head home on Friday morning. Another 24 for me please and thanks.

Comment

Good to hear from you, BigAl. Seven months! That's a true accomplishment.

Techie, welcome back. Sending healing light your way.

Jude, your comment about family made me laugh out loud. Thanks for that!

Rava, good luck with the flight Friday. I'm glad you had such a family filled time. Now go home and rest!

Hi to all my Cafe friends! I'll take another day!

Comment

There are times that I wonder if some of the relatives are from another planet! LOL

Quietly approaching 7 months BigAl?!! You should grab a megaphone when you get there and shout it out!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. So appreciative of you all welcoming me back. It is with the deepest sense of gratitude that I accept another XXIV. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Rava, I know that you will miss your family up North, but I'm sure that you will be glad to get home again!

You're doing great BigAl. 7 months of sobriety is a huge accomplishment!

Loved the quote techie!

Looking forward to another sober day and thank you!

Comment

Thanks for the quote and food for thought, Techie. I missed those while you were away! I'm glad you had a wonderful time on your travels. Sending prayers your way for your next phase of treatment.

I'm afraid our efforts to help the dog and cat become accepting of each other fell flat with Pumpkin. We have not seen him in two days and we are very concerned. Fingers-crossed that he comes back, hopefully today.

It will be a very good day to be sober, clear-headed and fully present. 24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Dill, I hope your cat returns soon. Wishing everyone a great and sober day. Visiting 3 grands today at the beach pending no rain. 24 more for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:29am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hopefully Pumpkin shows up today [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], obviously it's not in his nature to disappear for a few days.

Comment

Dill, I bet Pumpkin is just hiding out and watching. Just make food and water available and wait. Also, if he uses a litter box, sit it outside. They can't resist using it. I hope he shows himself soon!

Waves to all my Cafe pals!

I'll take another 24!

Comment

Dill, hopefully Pumpkin will come back soon. Ginger had some good advice about making sure that you leave water and food out for him. It can take a long time for a lot of animals to learn to tolerate each other.

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

5:34am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Good morning and Happy Thursday. Wishing everyone a sober and great day. Hope to hear that Pumpkin has returned….. Another 24 please and thank you.

Comment

Me too, Rava. Pumpkin update, please.

Off to Walla Walla for a bday dinner. Just trying to stay cool and AF. Supposed to be 110f today. Ugh.

Another day, please!

Comment

Working...
                                X