~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe friends and beautiful souls. I am golfing today as it has been five weeks off. Excited. So, with a great score in mind and deep gratitude for the sober life, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Prayers for Pumpkin

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

It's a beautiful day here: sunny and low humidity. I'll take it!

Pumpkin is still MIA. I will certainly let you all know if/when he returns. We have set things up as you had suggested Ginger, except for the litter. He hasn't used litter in over a year as he is always outdoors or in the barn. The barn has a dirt floor in the lower level and he has access to that. Thank you all for your well wishes.

Rava, I hope you are enjoying your last full day up north and that you have a safe and uneventful trip back home.

It will surely be a darn good day not to drink! 24 more, please and thank you.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hope that you enjoyed your day of golfing techie!

Dill, sending positive thoughts that pumpkin returns home today!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:27am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Have a safe trip home [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], bet you'll enjoy some piece and quiet and being back in your own bed!

Hope the golf went well [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]. It's too darn hot up here to go golfing and I haven't seen any golf carts with a/c yet lol.

Extra long weekend for me, taking today off and Monday is a stat holiday up here, so it makes for a 4 day weekend for me. Got some material that I need to return for credit so I'll run it to Lloydminster this morning while it's cool outside, then get back home before the heat of the day sets in.
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and supporters. Golf was great yesterday. It was hot though. So, with deep respect for the sober lifestyle, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Even tho we are still feeling the heat of summer, there feels like there is a turning. I am getting the early vibe of Harvest time being on the way. I love the Fall! It's my favorite season.

Another sober day done and dusted!
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Dill, I love the Fall as well,and look forward to all the seasonal changes, even winter! I've noticed the different sounds of insects as well, such as the increasing song of crickets. For me, that means that cooler days are ahead. Any sign of pumpkin?

Cowboy, enjoy your long weekend and try to relax. Think of it as practicing for retirement!

Rava, I bet that it feels good to be home!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. We are safely home and I am very happy to report that there were no airport delays and my dog behaved fairly well on the plane. Waking up in my own bed was great and drinking from a different coffee mug is really exciting. The rental unit had 2 mugs that I washed each day so today I’m drinking from my favorite Florida mug. LOL it’s the little things. Wishing everyone a safe and sober Saturday. We are going to Lowes today to get some new plants to replace the ones that died in our absence. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

5:39am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Yes, fall time...probably my favorite time of year as well [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]. Not just because of harvest, but having normal temps, don't need heat or a/c, beautiful fall colors, etc, etc.

I plan to do just that [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], relax and enjoy some outside time now that the heat has departed. Won't even have to cut the grass as it didn't grow much this past week because of the heat. I might do a bit of work on the house, all three exit doors need new weather-stripping so I might just tackle that as my huge project for the weekend lol.

Glad you made it home without any issues [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]. I hear you about the little things, how even a coffee cup makes a difference. Bubba bought me one of those over-size coffee cups for Valentines Day over 20 years ago and it's one of the biggest things I miss when I'm not at home lol. Don't even want to try and count the amount of cups of coffee I've enjoyed drinking out of that cup!

Comment

Greetings Cafe pals! Had a lovely visit/dinner in WW with hubby's family including our 1yo great niece. Such a treat! I'll take another day.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Still recovering from month+ long travels . Extremely hot here, so I will welcome the cool autumn weather as well. So, with deep gratitude I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Comment

Late check in for me today. I have been busy with my granddaughter's birthday all day. Up early baking a special cake and getting ready for her and her friends to come and have a day in the country, fishing and exploring the woods. It's been great! I'm tuckered out tho!

It's going to be a nice cool night. Excellent sleeping weather!

Glad you are home safe and sound, Rava. And I totally get the favorite coffee mug!

Another 24 done and dusted here.
                              Dill

Comment

Glad that you made it safely home Rava. As much fun as it is to get away, there's nothing quite like waking up in your own bed!

It's supposed to be a beautiful day, and I plan on enjoying it af!

24 more please...

Comment

Working...
                                X