• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

5:37 am on Vegas another 24 for me and NY friends here
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

At any given moment, you have the power to say, "This is not how my story will end."

6:55am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of sobriety:
      [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=22385]ssd858[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=22857]Neo[/MENTION] abcowboy

A beautiful Saturday morning at the farm, even slept in a bit for a change, this darn heat just plays you right out! You're right dill, we definitely aren't used to these high temps, especially for long periods like this, even the weather stations had extreme heat advisories!
      Last edited by abcowboy; July 8, 2017, 07:55 AM.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

24 more for me and my friends, please.

Comment

A simple Saturday here in Jersey, 79f at 11 am and the clouds are dancing in the sunlight. Looks like it might be a good day to drive down by the lakes. (Or make those phone calls I've been putting off. Start that novel. Start training. Start .....) Another 24 as a non-drinker please!

Last edited by Orimus; July 8, 2017, 10:11 AM.
          “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
          Newbies Nest Roll Call
          Toolbox
          Cattleman Cafe

Comment

"Close your eyes and imagine the best version of you possible. That’s who you really are, let go of any part of you that doesn’t believe it."

6:40am in Alberta, 24 more for me and anyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

[MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] abcowboy
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

5:50 am in Vegas another 24 of a clean life please

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Another beautiful day, 24 more please.

Comment

10 in the morning on a bright Sunday morning. Ended up a rather gray day yesterday but the full moon showed her face through the skirts of the clouds. Another 24 please!

“If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” – Zen proverb

"See it as it is, not worse than it is just so you have a reason not to try." - Tony Robbins.

Newbies Nest
                  Newbies Nest Roll Call
                  Toolbox
                  Cattleman Cafe

Comment

Yes, that moon was beautiful last night! I'll sign in for 24 more on this brilliant, sunshiny day!
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Yes, the moon was beautiful. As was tonight's sunset. I'll take another 24 please.
                      Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

A cool 64f here in Jersey at 7:43 in the morning and the sun is smiling down on anther brilliant one. Bit tired but that's one part of what coffee's for. :0) I'll take another 24 please!

Newbies Nest
                        Newbies Nest Roll Call
                        Toolbox
                        Cattleman Cafe

Comment

“Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... 'How did I get through all of that?”

6:30am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

[MENTION=17650]paulywogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=17632]Mr Vervill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20895]Orimus[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20527]Marylou123[/MENTION] abcowboy

Weekend's over, back to work for most of us, let's keep on keeping on eh!

I'd be totally lost without my morning coffee Ory!

Pauly, just wondering if this upcoming grandchild will be a brother or sister to Lou?

Any of y'all looking forward to watching the lunar eclipse later in August? We won't get to see it completely up here, but I'm going to watch what we do see of it!

Have a great day everyone!
                          Last edited by abcowboy; July 10, 2017, 07:34 AM.

Comment

5:31 in Vegas another 24 please and I'm with you Or I keep the coffee flowing!

Comment

A big cup o' joe, and a big 24 please.

Comment

I thought it was supposed to be a solar eclipse in late August? But I think there is also a partial lunar eclipse in the first week of August? Anyway, yes I am interested in all those types of events and I hope we have clear skies for viewing!

24 more please!
                                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X