No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a safe trip [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], lets us know when you've arrived safe and sound!

Hope you finger is healing up nicely [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], and so happy to hear that Pumpkin finally made his way home!

Our country fair started yesterday with the parade. It's been a long time since I've watched a parade, but Bubba and I braved the intermittent rain showers and walked down the block to watch it. Good thing we took our lawn chairs as it lasted well over an hour. We haven't decided if we'll go over to the fair yet, the fairgrounds are only a block away from us so we get to hear lots and even watch some of the taller rides. Off to the city this morning to pick up an a/c system that I have to install next week...
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Dill, best news EVER! Spoil Pumpkin with yummy food til you fatten him up. Hope your finger isn't giving you a lot of trouble. How's the new pup?

Cowboy, not sure I'd want to be that close to the fair grounds! The smells of all that fair food would drive me nuts! Yum

Gotta run! Hugs and waves to all my Cafe pals. I'll take another!

Comment

Yay! So glad that Pumpkin has come home dill! Give him lots of love and attention, and hopefully he won't disappear again.

Lots of heat and humidity today, but no booze!

Comment

5:31am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Dill, so sorry about your finger but so glad that Pumpkin is back! You must be relieved. Wishing everyone a great and sober day. Fridays used to be my biggest drinking nights, now it’s not going to happen. Techie, thanks for the post to remind us to be grateful. I saved it. . Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

We're going to have a cake day today. Usually Bri stops around this day every year so I hope she does today!

Huge congrats [MENTION=17161]briseus[/MENTION]!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and Pumpkin homecoming celebrants. Just wonderful. So, with everything in the universe aligned, I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Happy day, Bri!

Made it to the beach safe and sound. All settled in. I'm reminded how blessed I am!

I'll take another day!

Comment

That beach scene looks heavenly, Ginger! Enjoy!

Techie, thanks again for a gentle reminder to be grateful. We do take so much for granted.

Thanks for the cake, Cowboy! 7 years is quite an accomplishment. I hope Bri stops in to have a piece and see that we are all happy for her!

Grateful for a sober day. 24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Happy birthday Bri!

Looks like your in a beautiful spot Ginger!

Gratefully looking forward to another 24 hours...

Comment

Daylight is growing noticeably shorter around these parts. I miss the early morning light. Also, the sunsets lately have been spectacular! I love the light at this time of year.

It's a cloudy morning with light rain forecast. A very good day not to drink!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:33am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] abcowboy

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Great picture [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], looks like very peaceful place to just sit and be...

I've noticed the shorter days as well [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], need to turn on a kitchen light to get coffee for Bubba and I in the morning.

Going to be another late evening as Bubba and I are heading over to Mayerthorpe (2.5 hour drive away) to attend a bit of a party. My cousin and his wife both turn 60 this month and also celebrate their 40th. anniversary this month. There will be drinking for sure, but I'm going for the deep fried hot wings and visiting, not the drinking lol.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Happy Birthday Bri. Ginger your picture is so beautiful! I can feel the peacefulness!!! Cowboy I would be eating those deep fried hot wings. Yum maybe you could post a picture of them for us wing lovers. Today Im going thrifting with my good friend who also battles drinking. We have a lot in common regarding our drinking habits. Wishing everyone a great and sober day. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and Happy Birthday, Bri. On my way out so I accept another twenty four. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X